Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It should not be a free for all. I dropped Markstrom bc he was not likely coming back until end of season.

There is no way we can have a fair season if people with roster moves pick up all these players.

Either we get our players back or they stay on waivers.

I’m not wavering from that.

There's a winky emoji in my post for a reason.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It should not be a free for all. I dropped Markstrom bc he was not likely coming back until end of season.

There is no way we can have a fair season if people with roster moves pick up all these players.

Either we get our players back or they stay on waivers.

I’m not wavering from that.

I’d say these players should just remain off limits if they to continue the season at some point.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I know you weren’t serious. I’m just frustrated, same as everyone else. I have no clue how this gets resolved.

Bigger problems in the world, I guess.

What if they reset the week? That’s not fair. Geez.

Bigger problems, I guess.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I know you weren’t serious. I’m just frustrated, same as everyone else. I have no clue how this gets resolved.

Bigger problems in the world, I guess.

What if they reset the week? That’s not fair. Geez.

Bigger problems, I guess.

Right, puts things in perspective. Life is too short to argue about anything. Hope we get to finish up but if not, damn man, you have been a tremendous player and could have very easily 3 peated this season.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
The goalies you grabbed from waivers were seriously pissing me off w/ their ridiculous points.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
So are we pretty much DOAN here?
Seems that way. I processed payouts for LeagueSafe this morning. Everyone received their $50 back. You can go to LeagueSafe and process your withdrawal now.

I processed $150 to myself, and will pay TLEHMAN and Ray via PayPal as that's how they paid me initially.

@TLEHMANN and @RayP send me a PM with your paypal details. I don't feel like looking through old ass PMs to find them. Once I have the money in my account, I'll send it on over to you both. Will take 3-4 business days to be in my bank account. I'm even gonna eat the $5 withdrawal fee for you two. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chippah and RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
If the playoffs actually happen.... anyone interested in a March Madness style bracket or something? To keep it easy we could just do like $20 and everyone just sends money to the winner directly or something.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Seems that way. I processed payouts for LeagueSafe this morning. Everyone received their $50 back. You can go to LeagueSafe and process your withdrawal now.

I processed $150 to myself, and will pay TLEHMAN and Ray via PayPal as that's how they paid me initially.

@TLEHMANN and @RayP send me a PM with your paypal details. I don't feel like looking through old ass PMs to find them. Once I have the money in my account, I'll send it on over to you both. Will take 3-4 business days to be in my bank account. I'm even gonna eat the $5 withdrawal fee for you two. ;)

Good deal. Unfortunate I put a decent team together this year, but that's the way she goes.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
It doesn’t make any sense to give the teams that missed the playoffs their money back. They were eliminated.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You're gonna complain because you didn't get that whopping extra $25? :laugh: Who gives a shit? It's a lost season.

5 of the 8 teams in the playoffs were also not guaranteed money. Should I have just paid out the top 3 seeds of the regular season? :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad