Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
This will be @RayP after I destroy him this week

Apparently I sick at gifs on mobile. Someone edit the trump golf gif into my post please.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It won't change anything. Just scaled it down. They shouldn't be that high. Goalies would put up 30 point nights.

.25 per save
-1 per goal
3 per shutout because that was apparently set to 256... lol.

Everything should be good now.

Yahoo! spits out projections based off our scoring format. I drafted based off what goalies would score vs forwards from those projections. You changing the scoring now devalues goalies vs forwards as goalies now will score less overall.

This kind of f***s my strategy of drafting 4 goalies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
@Chippah you might want to weigh in....

I think it’d be a joke to change it now, I’d have drafted entirely different with different goalie projections. Can’t penalize me and reward others because they didn’t pay close attention to our settings and projections.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
@Chippah you might want to weigh in....

I think it’d be a joke to change it now, I’d have drafted entirely different with different goalie projections. Can’t penalize me and reward others because they didn’t pay close attention to our settings and projections.

You're not wrong. :thumbu:

It'll have to stay as is.

Reactions: RayP

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I was honestly really surprised goalies weren’t going higher given the rankings on the front page of the league. After seeing how it went and getting 3 studs potentially, I was going to change the name of my team to Coldies Goalies but I thought it would be too mean.

EDIT: But f*** it, I was probably just being too sensitive now that I see it’s been discussed to change the scoring after the draft.

Reactions: ChiHawks10 and RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I was honestly really surprised goalies weren’t going higher given the rankings on the front page of the league. After seeing how it went and getting 3 studs potentially, I was going to change the name of my team to Coldies Goalies but I thought it would be too mean.

Yeah but did you draft Detroit superstar Jimmy Howard?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Wanna bet a Hawks hat on this week?

I need a new ball cap.

I like it. Throwin out side bets.

I was about to pick up a new ball cap today. Had this nice all gray with an all black Indianhead logo fitted Hawks hat at Meijer. Prolly still gonna go back and get it.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I like it. Throwin out side bets.

I was about to pick up a new ball cap today. Had this nice all gray with an all black Indianhead logo fitted Hawks hat at Meijer. Prolly still gonna go back and get it.

Send a link of it to @TorMenT so he can buy it for me in a week and a half.

Size medium.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad