GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2019-2020 All Leagues Info!

What time would you prefer to do live draft?

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Lol, we are all in the same boat on that so don’t mind it being changed. Never noticed that in the past so wonder if that was a change that was made this season?

Still waiting on “Benched” & “Peterbiz” to confirm they will be playing. Peterbiz was on here a couple days ago. I sent him a PM. If he joins then Benched(who hasn’t logged in since May I think could be replaced with you.

PM me your personal email so I have it saved to send your invite.

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Still lobbying for an earlier than 5 pm start for League A because of 2 Dynasty drafts starting at 6pm and 7pm (Bastados moved it from an 8pm start)....3 0r 4 pm would be fine! Thanks,

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Still lobbying for an earlier than 5 pm start for League A because of 2 Dynasty drafts starting at 6pm and 7pm (Bastados moved it from an 8pm start)....3 0r 4 pm would be fine! Thanks,
Totally forgot...welcome to the A, keep off Lundqvist. I can no longer send death threats to anyone so much as thinking about it because now its a federal crime or something but...i will make sure this draft starts at 6pm! So don't even think about it or I'll know. Plus i may only have him for a year or two anymore, so I have to make it count.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Lol, we are all in the same boat on that so don’t mind it being changed. Never noticed that in the past so wonder if that was a change that was made this season?

Still waiting on “Benched” & “Peterbiz” to confirm they will be playing. Peterbiz was on here a couple days ago. I sent him a PM. If he joins then Benched(who hasn’t logged in since May I think could be replaced with you.

PM me your personal email so I have it saved to send your invite.
ESPN or yahoo

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
ESPN or yahoo

Yahoo League. Peterbiz responsed to me saying he will not be playing so you will be taking his spot. Send your email via PM to both myself(so I can add you to my list) and Boothinator(so he can send your invite). Please make sure to use your hfboards name as your team name.

@Boothinator- remove “Peterbiz” and send Dr Beinfest an invite pls. Let me know once he has joined and has his hfboards name. Thx

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia

I changed my vote to 3, but I don't think you have the votes to pull it off. Sorry

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Dr Beinfest - invite was sent. Let me know once you have joined and don’t forget to use your hfboards name as your team name.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
League B is ready to go!

Can someone please check for me íf it is the right draft time (Eastern Time)? 11 pm CET should be 5 pm ET

Reactions: Beezer

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Why can't I set up my pre-draft rankings? Anyone else having issues?

Edit: Success. Couldn't do so on the phone app.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Remind: Live Draft is just over a couple of hours away!
Totally forgot...welcome to the A, keep off Lundqvist. I can no longer send death threats to anyone so much as thinking about it because now its a federal crime or something but...i will make sure this draft starts at 6pm! So don't even think about it or I'll know. Plus i may only have him for a year or two anymore, so I have to make it count.
^ "Friendly" reminder...

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I f***ing mean it, I will send pictures of Tom Rowe anyone who is so much as thinking about the possibility of taking him.

I will construct a f***ing actual size Tom Rowe statue made entirely out of dog shit and put it in front of your house.

Reactions: 16Skippy

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Classy bunch @JP Mick likes to pretend he isn't but he is.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad