GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2019-2020 All Leagues Info!

What time would you prefer to do live draft?

• Total voters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Beezer you were up by 9 f***ing goals to start today. I didn't think I was gonna catch up. Picking up James Neal yesterday didn't hurt after all.

When people are bitching about Bobrovsky's stats, remember not a single goal was on him thru his 12.05 GAA and 714 SV% performance that will count most unfairly and negatively toward his overall end of year stats.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@I am not exposed with my centers taking a shit tonight, looks like you just about broke my 3 year long faceoff undefeated streak. A most worthy opponent over the last few years, not surprised you were the one to do it. Good shit BNB

Reactions: I am not exposed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
@I am not exposed with my centers taking a **** tonight, looks like you just about broke my 3 year long faceoff undefeated streak. A most worthy opponent over the last few years, not surprised you were the one to do it. Good **** BNB

Thanks!

Yes, it was a great battle this week!

I know you had been dominant in faceoff wins for a while, so it was a nice victory!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Leagues have either auto renewed or will be soon. I will start a new thread next week for our fantasy leagues.

Since we really didn't have playoffs last season no teams will be moving up or down between leagues and we will have the same leagues as last year.
Please confirm by posting a comment here or the new thread after I start it next week so we know you will be playing this season. thanks!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Leagues have either auto renewed or will be soon. I will start a new thread next week for our fantasy leagues.

Since we really didn't have playoffs last season no teams will be moving up or down between leagues and we will have the same leagues as last year.
Please confirm by posting a comment here or the new thread after I start it next week so we know you will be playing this season. thanks!
Ready to stomp some mudholes!!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

That's good cuz my team sucked last season! lol I'll be playing.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Changed league A to Live draft on Sunday January 3rd 2pm today. Can League B commish change to same live draft date and time please.

Also continue to confirm on this thread if you are playing and I will start up the new LEague thread soon.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Changed league A to Live draft on Sunday January 3rd 2pm today. Can League B commish change to same live draft date and time please.

Also continue to confirm on this thread if you are playing and I will start up the new LEague thread soon.

League B's time and date are changed!

Someone pls double check date/time. Thank you!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Not many confirms out of the 20teams(7 confirmed). Do you all want to move forward with Live draft this Sunday (1/3) and go with the teams in the league even though some may not be active? Or do we want to wait a week and see if some come out of hibernation?

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Not many confirms out of the 20teams(7 confirmed). Do you all want to move forward with Live draft this Sunday (1/3) and go with the teams in the league even though some may not be active? Or do we want to wait a week and see if some come out of hibernation?

I seem to be automatically in the league. Do I have to confirm somewhere? Sorry, I feel like I ask this every year! haha

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida

8 of 10 confirmed in blue below. Hopefully rest show up at draft time. We are a go for 2pm tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

1-I Am Not Exposed
2-Cowboy 82nd Voodo
3-JP Mick
4-CHGoalie27
5-Panthers Rock
6-Jonathan Huberdoh
7-skippy
8-Beezer (Commish)

9-Ciccarrelli22eh(Moving Up to League A this season)
10-Thunderheart Team 3(Moving Up to League A this season)

League B Signups: Draft:
1-Big Bjugs(Moving down to League B this season)
2-Laus723 Enforcers
3-AwesomePanthers
4-FlaPanthers18

5-Pukboys
6-Benched
7-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)
8-Mogo's Mob

9-Pumaconcolorcoryi
10-Dr. Beinfest

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events