GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2019-2020 All Leagues Info!

What time would you prefer to do live draft?

• Total voters

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I reset the draft.

Draft should have been at 2pm ET / 8pm CET. I had it declared as 8 am ET / 2pm CET.
Lmao, so I need to redraft? Pukboy drafted his team also. I don’t think I’ll be able to draft at 2, so I showed up for one and may have to be auto drafted in the other??

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Lmao, so I need to redraft? Pukboy drafted his team also. I don’t think I’ll be able to draft at 2, so I showed up for one and may have to be auto drafted in the other??

Sorry, it was my mistake. I put in the wrong time and was not at home to correct it before the draft.

That's why I asked someone to double check the time just in case I got it wrong.

I'm sorry man!

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
it’s ok, I just saw it dragging and logged in...I’d prefer to draft my team, but I don’t think I can do it today.

We still got a week left, so probably the best to do it next sunday then . Sure everyone prefers to have his own drafted team. I guess everyone got caught by surprise.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
A couple of teams have asked to add some IR+ spots Incase we run into covid related missed games by players. Since both leagues are identical in league settings we will need 11 teams to agree to the change. So far there are 4(Ciccarelli, Skippy, Cowboy, Beezer). If anyone else would like this change to happen please comment.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
A couple of teams have asked to add some IR+ spots Incase we run into covid related missed games by players. Since both leagues are identical in league settings we will need 11 teams to agree to the change. So far there are 4(Ciccarelli, Skippy, Cowboy, Beezer). If anyone else would like this change to happen please comment.
Nah, those that wanna hoard mega stars til the end of the season can keep that risk to themselves....covid LOL

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
As a fantasy sports veteran, Commish in a 16-team baseball league and the 8 Football League, you might be kicking yourself if you don't add anymore IR+ spots. There were times this year in both Sports I had my rosters filled up with IR+ Spots. I found six IR+ worked good. There are still times that it wasn't enough, but most of the time it was a good number. Almost non-existent was people hoarding stars for later in the season. This just made it's so people could get by this year with a full capable roster. Nothing would suck more than having your team basically eliminated because of Coco.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
As a fantasy sports veteran, Commish in a 16-team baseball league and the 8 Football League, you might be kicking yourself if you don't add anymore IR+ spots. There were times this year in both Sports I had my rosters filled up with IR+ Spots. I found six IR+ worked good. There are still times that it wasn't enough, but most of the time it was a good number. Almost non-existent was people hoarding stars for later in the season. This just made it's so people could get by this year with a full capable roster. Nothing would suck more than having your team basically eliminated because of Coco.
@Beezer I'll concede if we wait to see if Covid actually puts guys on IR instead of DTD. Otherwise f*** that.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I guess there's no thread for 2020 but....for LEAGUE A

If we are going to have a minimum for goaltender appearances, can we make pick ups/drops instant instead of waiting the day?
Some of us have basically no goaltending due to injuries/PPD games and can't even reach a minimum. Tomorrow will be Thursday and I won't even have a single game played yet from my goaltenders.
Can this please be adjusted ASAP? This is a massive inconvenience and issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad