GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2019-2020 All Leagues Info!

What time would you prefer to do live draft?

• Total voters

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I agree with CHGoalie.....

You already making excuses? I mean how you going to drive 2 cars at same time anyway?

I have been working 60hr weeks(with Star Wars land opening) waking up at 2am to start work at 4am to 3:30pm everyday. I also have a 6yo & 4yo at home and stuff to do around the house and end up getting to bed around 9:30-10pm every night(for my 4hr average sleep time) but I am here and not making excuses.....

I have a wife who needed it too?

Hey man, that's good on you. Like I said, I'll try, but life happens.

I cant drift my focus as an accountant. That's how you get your ass fired.

And honestly. This is just for fun. I will dedicate what time I can or want. If that isnt good enough then it isnt. I'm not gonna argue over this lol.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida

And honestly. This is just for fun. I will dedicate what time I can or want. If that isnt good enough then it isnt. I'm not gonna argue over this lol.

Lol, it's all in good fun. Was joking with ya, as was CHGoalie! This is for fun and you make time with what you have which is why I was explaining my situation as well. And I'm sure we aren't the only 2 teams who don't have the time but still do it for fun.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

I agree you'd have no fun losing to me (i see your one wife, job, house, etc. and raise you a kid) anyway :)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I agree with CHGoalie.....

You already making excuses? I mean how you going to drive 2 cars at same time anyway?

I have been working 60hr weeks(with Star Wars land opening) waking up at 2am to start work at 4am to 3:30pm everyday. I also have a 6yo & 4yo at home and stuff to do around the house and end up getting to bed around 9:30-10pm every night(for my 4hr average sleep time) but I am here and not making excuses.....
...and has time to commish!
Supermodrigo!

Reactions: Beezer

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Ok ok ok. Don’t scare me like that. I get an email telling me I’m kicked out... that’s already too much fun for one night.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok ok ok. Don’t scare me like that. I get an email telling me I’m kicked out... that’s already too much fun for one night.

Lol, will send Boothinator your email later tonight when I get home. Or if you want to PM it to him yourself he can send you the invite faster. Let me know when you have joined so I can update.

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
League A is set and all confirmed.

Draft is currently set up for Sunday Sept. 29th @5pm for now unless the votes change.

Come on Guys...lets start the draft earlier than 5 pm on Sunday 9/29! I already have Fantasy Dynasty drafts set for 6 pm and 7 pm(moved from 9 pm) which would have my drafts starting at 5, 6 and 7....afraid that I can not juggle 3 drafts :))

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Come on Guys...lets start the draft earlier than 5 pm on Sunday 9/29! I already have Fantasy Dynasty drafts set for 6 pm and 7 pm(moved from 9 pm) which would have my drafts starting at 5, 6 and 7....afraid that I can not juggle 3 drafts :))

I voted for a 5 o'clock start time, but I will be autodrafting no matter what. So, it's ok with me if the time is changed. (Prior commitment with the wife)

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Waiting on "Benched, Peterbiz & Mogo" to confirm they will be playing for League B to finalize.

If any of them don't show is there that would like to join our leagues?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida

Welcome back AP!

@Boothinator - I sent you a PM with Big Bjugs & Puma emails. Please send them invites. Also, if you can set up the live draft for Sunday Sept. 29th 5pm for now incase the slot fills up or so it doesn't auto draft before we can do it live.

Big Bjugs & Puma - please sign up as soon as you get the invites and don't forget to use your hfboard names.

Reactions: AwesomePanthers

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Pumaconcolorcoryi
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad