GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2019-2020 All Leagues Info!

What time would you prefer to do live draft?

• Total voters

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Hey all, I am on vacay in Italy until late on Sept. 28th. I know this is a big ask but is there any way we could do a draft Oct. 1st or a day after?

I could maybe do Sept. 29th afternoon draft if that works for others. I know it's a big ask so I understand if we can't make it work. Worst case I'll auto draft or something.

Reactions: Beezer

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hey all, I am on vacay in Italy until late on Sept. 28th. I know this is a big ask but is there any way we could do a draft Oct. 1st or a day after?

I could maybe do Sept. 29th afternoon draft if that works for others. I know it's a big ask so I understand if we can't make it work. Worst case I'll auto draft or something.

Draft can be Sunday Sept. 29th or Sunday Oct. 6th(but that makes us miss 1st week). Want to keep it on a Sunday because most if not all of us can make draft on Sundays.

It’s looking like it will be a 5pm draft so later time. League is up so you can pre-Rank already if you can’t make Sept. 29th @5pm.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ciccarelli22eh - Your only one left that needs to confirm to finalize League A. Please comment ASAP so we can complete League A and focus on League B signups.

@thunder heart - Will send your invite tonight for League A.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Ciccarelli22eh - Your only one left that needs to confirm to finalize League A. Please comment ASAP so we can complete League A and focus on League B signups.

@thunder heart - Will send your invite tonight for League A.
If Ciccarelli is a no show, should Puma get his spot back?

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Draft can be Sunday Sept. 29th or Sunday Oct. 6th(but that makes us miss 1st week). Want to keep it on a Sunday because most if not all of us can make draft on Sundays.

It’s looking like it will be a 5pm draft so later time. League is up so you can pre-Rank already if you can’t make Sept. 29th @5pm.
I'll be there! Thanks!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
If Ciccarelli is a no show, should Puma get his spot back?

If Ciccarelli doesn't show then Big Bjugs will get his spot back in A. Hoping he shows though, He was League B's Champion last season. Would hate for him to lose his spot.

Puma will have to start in B as long as at least 1 team drops out. We are currently at 14 out of 20 teams signed up from last season.

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Beezer signed up...forgot to check Yahoo mail. Can we make draft earlier than 5pm on September 29?? I already have Fantrax dynasty drafts at 6pm and 7pm that day...last year the conflicts ended in me having to auto draft my Panthers draft (even though it did work out coming in 2nd)
Thanks

Reactions: Beezer

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Beezer signed up...forgot to check Yahoo mail. Can we make draft earlier than 5pm on September 29?? I already have Fantrax dynasty drafts at 6pm and 7pm that day...last year the conflicts ended in me having to auto draft my Panthers draft (even though it did work out coming in 2nd)
Thanks

Right now it’s @5, I will probably vote for earlier time as well but most votes decides it.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
If your name is listed below please comment to confirm you will be returning to play this season or risk losing your spot to someone else.

League A:
Ciccarelli22eh

League B:
Senor Sparkman
AwesomePanthers
Benched
Peterbiz09

Mogo's Mob

Big Bjugs- waiting on Ciccarelli to show or no show to decide which league you will be in.

Puma-waiting to see who doesn’t return to add you to B.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, Ciccarelli just PM'd me and will be back. So League A will be set once he joins.

@Big Bjugs - Will send Boothinator your email so he can send you an invite soon. Join as soon as you can please.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hey Beezer. You need to kick out Big Bjugs from A league so Ciccarelli can join. Just a heads up.

Yeah, was aware. Left him in there just Incase Ciccarelli didn’t show then he would be all set. Now that Ciccarelli responsed I’ll remove Big Bjugs b4 sending him his invite.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
All kidding aside. I'm in this boat too.

I work for two different companies and I may end up abandoning too. Just FYI to all.

I agree with CHGoalie.....

You already making excuses? I mean how you going to drive 2 cars at same time anyway?

I have been working 60hr weeks(with Star Wars land opening) waking up at 2am to start work at 4am to 3:30pm everyday. I also have a 6yo & 4yo at home and stuff to do around the house and end up getting to bed around 9:30-10pm every night(for my 4hr average sleep time) but I am here and not making excuses.....

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad