GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2013-14: All Leagues Info

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
I wasn't going to be the one to complain about the noon draft for league B, but 3pm is way better for me lol. I will be in front of my computer handling football stuff anyways. WOOOT!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I wasn't going to be the one to complain about the noon draft for league B, but 3pm is way better for me lol. I will be in front of my computer handling football stuff anyways. WOOOT!

Nobody said anything about a change of draft time when I first brought it up in the opening post. I went with an early time because we had a good turn out for the football draft(only 1 person missing I think). It's kind of to late to vote on a change now with the draft just a few days away.

Get yourself a DVR then you can pause your tv in between picks so you can draft without missing anything.

Panthers are Red

Why so sad?
Jun 27, 2011
By my computer
There is a chance I won't be able to make the draft either as I've just moved house and have no internet. Will see if I can find somewhere, with internet, to hang out Sunday evening.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I figured I should just inform everyone in League A that I won't be at the Draft either as I'll be in Connecticut for my sister-in-law's wedding. Some of my best teams have ironically been autopicked, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on Sunday afternoon. Good luck, everyone!

Cosmonaut

Mar 7, 2010
Florida
Yeah, I'll definitely set up my auto picks tomorrow or later today. I auto picked last draft, and it didn't go so well.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
Nobody said anything about a change of draft time when I first brought it up in the opening post. I went with an early time because we had a good turn out for the football draft(only 1 person missing I think). It's kind of to late to vote on a change now with the draft just a few days away.

Get yourself a DVR then you can pause your tv in between picks so you can draft without missing anything.

Wait what? I was simply commenting that I like the change. In your original post on the matter on page 5 (right above mine) you said that League B was moved to 3pm, which works better for me than noon.

I would make either work, but I prefer this new 3pm slot if that's what we are running with, which is how I read your first post on this page. It is 3pm right?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Wait what? I was simply commenting that I like the change. In your original post on the matter on page 5 (right above mine) you said that League B was moved to 3pm, which works better for me than noon.

I would make either work, but I prefer this new 3pm slot if that's what we are running with, which is how I read your first post on this page. It is 3pm right?

Sorry, got confused. League B will draft @3pm

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

It's been 3pm since Sep. 5th. :laugh:

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Is there a yahoo app for drafting? I'll be at a Marlins game at 1pm unfotunately. For clarity, I mean unfotunately because I'll miss the draft and because I'll be watching the Marlins pretend to play baseball.

If there isn't, I'll make sure to set up a list for the first few rounds at least.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Is there a yahoo app for drafting? I'll be at a Marlins game at 1pm unfotunately. For clarity, I mean unfotunately because I'll miss the draft and because I'll be watching the Marlins pretend to play baseball.

If there isn't, I'll make sure to set up a list for the first few rounds at least.

There is but I'm not sure if they added hockey functionality to it yet. I checked it out a few days ago and it was still football only. Maybe download it and see if they updated it.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Who wants to join my yahoo fantasy hockey league, H2H need a couple more managers, PM your email address if interested, the draft is tomorrow night.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Guys, keep in mind that this is my first time trying fantasy hockey so I'm pretty sure that i won't be close to the top in the standings. :laugh:
I mean I've played a Finnish kind of fantasy hockey but it goes without a draft, instead you have a budget and better players are more expensive and many people can have the same guys on their teams....
However, I'm looking forward to it and I'll try my best :nod:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
yes, you were Champion last season. Hoping to dethrown you this year though and re-claim my rightful place at the top.:laugh:

Great draft everyone. Hope everyone has a fun season. Remember to stay active.
Couldn't read 7/8 of the messaging going on, saw you said something, assumably about the King :D

45 mins before draft, me and the Mrs. had to run out to handle an emergency.
I found out out that my phone sucks for draft day. It kept disconnecting but it autopicked Couture, Kadri, O'Reilly, Phaneuf, and Pavelec for me. Any offers will be entertained.

Thankfully, to ease a shred of stress, I saw I got the second pick that essentially made the 3rd pick the true second pick!

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Ah ****. I was at the beach and completely forgot about this.

Autopick made a pretty nice team for me, except the defense. That just plain sucks ass lol.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
AASDLJHKSDFKJHSDAFHKLAFGHJKLSDFGHJKLDSFGKLJASDfhaSDF

I have been in bed all weekend with bronchitis and just realized this was today. Mother F***er.

EDIT: I actually really like my team aside from the Defense... hmmm

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3