GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2013-14: All Leagues Info

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
AASDLJHKSDFKJHSDAFHKLAFGHJKLSDFGHJKLDSFGKLJASDfhaSDF

I have been in bed all weekend with bronchitis and just realized this was today. Mother F***er.

EDIT: I actually really like my team aside from the Defense... hmmm

I know that feeling! Nobody be afraid to make an offer for those I claimed were autopicked.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
I loaded my pre-draft list and it worked out pretty well for the early rounds. Fairly pleased. I'm open for any and all trades.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
One more question, since I'm new to this....
I feel like a idiot asking this but how does it work if you decide to swap for a undrafted guy... :laugh:
For example, let's say i want to change Versteeg for Okposo (not serious), how does it work? Will Okposo immediately be on my team and will Versteeg become FA?
Couldn't you then "cheat" by swapping players everyday to get more points?
:help:

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
I feel like a idiot asking this but how does it work if you decide to swap for a undrafted guy... :laugh:
For example, let's say i want to change Versteeg for Okposo (not serious), how does it work? Will Okposo immediately be on my team and will Versteeg become FA?

You can put a new guy in, but it typically doesn't take effect until the next day. So pick him up on Wed, play him on Thurs.

Also, there is a weekly limit to the # of transactions and a waiver system for dropped players so it's not exactly a free-for-all.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
You can put a new guy in, but it typically doesn't take effect until the next day. So pick him up on Wed, play him on Thurs.

Also, there is a weekly limit to the # of transactions and a waiver system for dropped players so it's not exactly a free-for-all.

ok, thanks!

ratmanfu

Jun 23, 2004
Hendersonville, NC

This is actually what I did the final few weeks of Yahoo fantasy last season. Was a bit of work managing players with the restrictions, but yielded positive results.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
This season I'll try to be more active... The thing is that I would chose my starters even a week in advance but somehow I think yahoo didn't save them correctly so after I missed like 1 whole week it pissed me off and I just didn't even bother

Cosmonaut

Mar 7, 2010
Florida
I'm open to offers as well. Looking to upgrade on a winger position and/or goalie.

Cosmo, what do you feel about a trade surrounding Spezza+ for Kane? Let me know?

It depends on the +. I have a slight aversion to Spezza since he's injury prone. Were you planning on running with only two goalies?

Anyways, is anybody in the A league interested in Hiller, Turris, Franzen, Galchenyuk, or one of my dmen?

Holy Jokinen

Mar 4, 2007
Tampa
Well, if anyone is inactive or feels like they can't keep up with their team, let me know. I'll gladly fill a spot.

Panthers are Red

Why so sad?
Jun 27, 2011
By my computer
Hey, a little newby question for you guys as I haven't done the yahoo fantasy hockey before. Is there any negative to swapping players from your bench to starting spots? Like a point deduction or anything?

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Hey, a little newby question for you guys as I haven't done the yahoo fantasy hockey before. Is there any negative to swapping players from your bench to starting spots? Like a point deduction or anything?

None at all. If you have any spots with no one playing, you certainly should have your bench players playing to earn more points.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Not sure if you know, but if one of your players goes on IR you can place him on IR as well. Just click on the injured player and an IR slot will open up under the bench slots. Then you can replace him with a free agent.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
HFBoards FLPanthers League A

Congratulations to FlaPnthrsPunk!! :handclap::yo:
51ZaygVaAoL._SY300_.jpg

Panthers Rock :handclap:
CM092PRS1X2_TH.JPG

and...me :p:
CM093PRB1X2_TH.JPG

Huber Division

1 FlaPnthrsPunk
3 JP Mick
7 Mogilny 89
8 Beezer
10 Catsfan7

Barky Division

2 Panthers Rock
4 skippy lolol
5 Cosmo
6 CHGoalie27
9 AwesomePanthers

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Why thank you! To be honest, I hadn't checked the league in the last few days, so this is the first time I'm seeing that I won.

Amazing since I had to autopick at the draft. Maybe I should do it again in the future. This was fun and I look forward to playing again with you all next season :)

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
HFBoards FLPanthers League A

Congratulations to FlaPnthrsPunk!! :handclap::yo:
51ZaygVaAoL._SY300_.jpg

Panthers Rock :handclap:
CM092PRS1X2_TH.JPG

and...me :p:
CM093PRB1X2_TH.JPG

Huber Division

1 FlaPnthrsPunk
3 JP Mick
7 Mogilny 89
8 Beezer
10 Catsfan7

Barky Division

2 Panthers Rock
4 skippy lolol
5 Cosmo
6 CHGoalie27
9 AwesomePanthers

Thanks, was quite a battle but felt good knowing I could actually do well again.

Why thank you! To be honest, I hadn't checked the league in the last few days, so this is the first time I'm seeing that I won.

Amazing since I had to autopick at the draft. Maybe I should do it again in the future. This was fun and I look forward to playing again with you all next season :)

Congrats! It just had to come down to us, didn't it?

Alright when does next season start? :naughty:

KittysGotClaws

We See Red
Dec 17, 2008
N of BB&T
League B:

1st place: KittysGotClaws
2nd place: Jonathan Huberdoh's
3rd place: DBhislife FTW

Markstrom Division:
3. DBhislife FTW
7. Boooth10's Jabronis