GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2013-14: All Leagues Info

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Updated list.

Skippy, can you leave League B. Coolburn has decided to forfeit his spot, so you are back up to League A. PM me your email so I can send you invite for League A.

JP Mick, go ahead and remove Skippy from League B and you can send invite to Don Tibbles.

Hockeycast you are now in, but need to wait a few days for JP Mick to fill the League up and leave before inviting. But make sure you PM him your email.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Skippy- invite sent.

CHGoalie- you may be back in league A as well because I still cannot locate "23 17 23". So don't sign-up for league B yet. Gimme until Monday and if he still hasn't shown then I will send you invite again. PM me your email please.

To Everyone- Can everyone PM me their email address(already have everyone's email who's signed up in League A). I am going to make a file with everyone's name and email that way it will be easier to send out invites in the future for the leagues. We wouldn't have to go around asking people to PM emails. Just keep me updated in the future if your email changes. Thanks, Beezer

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Skippy- invite sent.

CHGoalie- you may be back in league A as well because I still cannot locate "23 17 23". So don't sign-up for league B yet. Gimme until Monday and if he still hasn't shown then I will send you invite again. PM me your email please.

To Everyone- Can everyone PM me their email address(already have everyone's email who's signed up in League A). I am going to make a file with everyone's name and email that way it will be easier to send out invites in the future for the leagues. We wouldn't have to go around asking people to PM emails. Just keep me updated in the future if your email changes. Thanks, Beezer

Too late for me, he invited and I accepted, I'll reaccept the invite or play in both leagues...

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Skippy- invite sent.

CHGoalie signed up for League B.

Beezer, should we at least give it a week to try and get everyone signed up?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Updated: only 2 spots left in League A.

Too late for me, he invited and I accepted, I'll reaccept the invite or play in both leagues...
If I can't find "23 17 23" I'll let you pick if you want league A or B but not both.

CHGoalie signed up for League B.

Beezer, should we at least give it a week to try and get everyone signed up?

Well, I don't even have an email for "23 17 23" so haven't even been able to invite yet. Can you check to see if there is one for him in League B under invite teams in commish tools?

I'm in.

By the way, any $ ridin' on this league I should know about?

No money, just good ole fashion fun!

Cool, just rename your team something with your HF username in it so everyone knows who you are.

Yes, Don Tibbles please change your name to include your HFboards name somewhere in it. Example: Don Tibbles Panthers!

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Updated: only 2 spots left in League A.

If I can't find "23 17 23" I'll let you pick if you want league A or B but not both.

Well, I don't even have an email for "23 17 23" so haven't even been able to invite yet. Can you check to see if there is one for him in League B under invite teams in commish tools?

No money, just good ole fashion fun!

Yes, Don Tibbles please change your name to include your HFboards name somewhere in it. Example: Don Tibbles Panthers!

Team name is Don Tibbles now.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
To let everyone in league B know, to save you a wasted spot in the predraft order, I'm picking Lundqvist as my first and I fully expect the gentlemen here to respect my having nobody else since 2005 in goal, as I might have earned the non-frontrunner's treatment :D

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
We need to have more players on each team this year!! Now every team is stacked and you dont need the skill to find hidden gems. Should have 3 C, LW, RW, and one or two utility spots, and 4 or 6 defensen IMO. This will make the game more fun..

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
We need to have more players on each team this year!! Now every team is stacked and you dont need the skill to find hidden gems. Should have 3 C, LW, RW, and one or two utility spots, and 4 or 6 defensen IMO. This will make the game more fun..

I'd be down with that.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Sorry for taking so long Beezer, but I just joined. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome back, good thing you joined because I a few more days and your spot would have been up for grabs.

Boothinator has signed up for league B.

Yes, happy to be back :)

Welcome back, updated.

To let everyone in league B know, to save you a wasted spot in the predraft order, I'm picking Lundqvist as my first and I fully expect the gentlemen here to respect my having nobody else since 2005 in goal, as I might have earned the non-frontrunner's treatment :D

So have you decided if your going to stay in League B or if you want to comeback to League A yet?

I'd be down with that.

I think we are good the way we are because it sucks when you 6th dman is someone like Steve Montador(Like I had one year). The way we have it set up people who get lucky with those hidden gems like you said don't necessarily win. The team that drafts the best throughout the drive has the best chance. It's more of a level playing field right now. But if the majority of you prefer that, we can change it. I just think no one should have an unfair advantage and anyone having a chance to win each week would be best.

Hey guys, is it too late for me to jump in one of the leagues?

Added you to the alternates for now. Depending on how many drop out or no show, you'll be in. Please PM me your email address.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Updating:

League A only has 1 spot left to confirm. CHGoalie, you want it or are you staying in League B?

League B has 5 spots to confirm still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad