GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2013-14: All Leagues Info

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, I'm your mod for League A again this year. JP Mick will return as Mod for League B. If we get enough people for a League C, we may need a volunteer for another Mod.

Both Leagues will again have the exact same stat scoring categories and such and if anything is to be changed it will need to be voted on in this thread and if the majority agree it will be changed in both Leagues. The scoring categories are below. There are 11 categories which I think is plenty.

Skater categories:
Goals * Assists * PP Points * +/- * SHP * PIM * FO wins

Goalie categories:
Wins * GAA * Save% * SO

Haven't set up a draft date and time yet but since most of us were there for the football one, I will make it on a Sunday. I will leave it up to you guys to vote for early afternoon(1pm-4pm) or evening draft(5pm-8pm)?

The top 8 teams from last year will be given 2wks to signup and if they don't they will forfeit their spot to someone else. After the 10 League A teams & League B teams have been confirmed, if we get enough people we can see about adding a League C. If your name is in the top 10, check your mailbox as invites have been sent to signup. Also, to make it easier for everyone and to keep track of who's who for future signups your hfboards name must be a part of your name(example: Beezer's Panthers).

Bottom 2 from League A to Join League B this season
Top 2 from League B to Join League A this season

Blue means you are confirmed:

League A Signups:
1-AwesomePanthers
2-Mogilny 89

3-Beezer(Commish)
4-Catsfan7
5-Cosmonaut
6-Panthers Rock
7-FlaPnthrsPunk
8-JP Mick
9-Skippy
10-\m/CHGoalie27\m/

League B signups:
1-KittysGotClaws(Commish)
2-Boothinator's Chillers
3-Boooth10's Jabronis
4-Panteras HC
5-Kulikov's Kings
6-Don Tibbles
7-Hockeycast
8-Dbhislife
9-JonathanHuberdoh
10-Panthers Are Red

League C???

Last Season's Results:

League A:

League B:
afr.php

http://ox.findthis.me/www/delivery/afr.php?zoneid=89&cb=2194836349815937637&category=Sports;&kw=Hockey+Coaches&cwidth=700&cheight=474&refUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhfboards.mandatory.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D70713191%23post70713191&imageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm4.staticflickr.com%2F3762%2F9650081922_817e5b758a_o_d.png
9650173562_06c9fcfd2d_o_d.png

Last edited:

KittysGotClaws

We See Red
Dec 17, 2008
N of BB&T
Of course I got 3rd lol. Think I remember losing the Semi's thanks to a Toews SHP and then would've had enough to win the finals. Another year in B.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Updating now.

Ok, it seems that JP Mick is moving to League A since he was in the top 2 in League B so we need a volunteer to transfer mod duties in League B to. You won't really have to do anything as long as we don't vote for any changes. The settings will all be set once your given your duties. Only thing you'll really have to do is get me a snapshot of the results at either the end of the season or before the start of the following one.

So any volunteers?

Coolburn, 23 17 23 & JP Mick please PM me your email so I can send you a league invite.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I can probably Mod league B assuming no one drops out of A and I stay there.

ok, thx. We'll see how it goes with the signups and then transfer you to mod if you are still in league B.

Any room for a newbie?

Got you down as an alternate for now. If someone doesn't show your in.

FlPnthrsPunk - Invite sent.

Skippy - Removed you from League A because you will be in League B this season. Get with JP Mick for a league invite.

Draft time for League A has been setup for Sunday Sept. 29th, 1pm. Depending on votes we can change it to a later time.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I went from A league to bottom of B :/ I'll see you A guys next year... when's the draft? Sept 29? Cool.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I might be interested in joining if possible? :nod:

Added you to the alternates

I went from A league to bottom of B :/ I'll see you A guys next year... when's the draft? Sept 29? Cool.

Saw you re-upped, so removed you. Get with JP Mick so he can send you invite for League B.

To Everybody Else:
If your name is in League A or B in the opening post, make sure to check your email and join your league so we can finalize teams list!

Last edited:

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I'm going to bow out of it this year. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to it last season with the lockout and the Panthers being so bad... just wasn't in the mood to. This year, I'm in two fantasy football leagues and I just don't think I'll be able to add another fantasy sport.

Next year I'll stick to 1 football and 1 hockey league :)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Added you to the alternates

Saw you re-upped, so removed you. Get with JP Mick so he can send you invite for League B.

If your name is in League A or B in the OP, make sure to check your email and join your league so we can finalize teams list!

...what?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I'm going to bow out of it this year. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to it last season with the lockout and the Panthers being so bad... just wasn't in the mood to. This year, I'm in two fantasy football leagues and I just don't think I'll be able to add another fantasy sport.

Next year I'll stick to 1 football and 1 hockey league :)

ok, removed you from the list.

Don Tibbles, that means your in. PM JP Mick and give him your email for an invite.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
I am in. I was late to the party last season due to being off-line for a week while I moved, but I played with everyone 2 years back and was on the list for the C league that didn't pan out last season.

However I came in 2nd out of 12 in the two leagues I did play in :yo::yo: Looking forward to playing with some fellow fans!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
JP Mick, any updates on sign-ups for League B???

He's missing, it's ok we have another half a month or so before draft. Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm goin to see Trochek make his start toward my number one pick as record breaking rookie point scorer!!!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
JP Mick, any updates on sign-ups for League B???

He's missing, it's ok we have another half a month or so before draft. Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm goin to see Trochek make his start toward my number one pick as record breaking rookie point scorer!!!

Sorry guys I was away for a couple days! I'm on it. :)

EDIT:
Invites have been sent out to everyone for League B except CHGoalie72 and Don Tibbles, just waiting for their emails.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Sorry guys I was away for a couple days! I'm on it. :)

EDIT:
Invites have been sent out to everyone for League B except CHGoalie72 and Don Tibbles, just waiting for their emails.

Ok. Got your PM, will send your invite later today for League A.

Keep me posted on sign-ups for League B so I can update.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Anyone know who "23 17 23" is? He must have changed his name. I will give him a few more days to respond, but if not then "Skippy" you would continue on in League A if he doesn't, so don't sign up for League B just yet.

Also, catsfan check your mailbox and sign-up please.

Coolburn, I need your email to send you invite. PM me please.

Last edited:

CoolburnIsGone

Anyone know who "23 17 23" is? He must have changed his name. I will give him a few more days to respond, but if not then "Skippy" you would continue on in League A if he doesn't, so don't sign up for League B just yet.

Also, catsfan check your mailbox and sign-up please.

Coolburn, I need your email to send you invite. PM me please.
Replied to your PM, I will not be playing so there's an open spot for someone new.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad