GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2013-14: All Leagues Info

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yeah, I'll come back to league A...but now the League A guys can all say goodbye to Lundqvist...

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
We need to have more players on each team this year!! Now every team is stacked and you dont need the skill to find hidden gems. Should have 3 C, LW, RW, and one or two utility spots, and 4 or 6 defensen IMO. This will make the game more fun..

I wouldn't mind at least adding 1 utility.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Yeah, I'll come back to league A...but now the League A guys can all say goodbye to Lundqvist...

Ok, PM me your email and leave League B. I'll send you an invite shortly for League A.

I wouldn't mind at least adding 1 utility.

More positions always works for me. I like deeper leagues. Need to know more players.

I'm ok with adding 2 more bench. Is that ok with everyone? I just think adding 5 extra to each team is way too many. So is 2 extra bench positions ok with everyone?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Updated:

When CHGoalie is confirmed League A will be set.

Dbhislife - with CHGoalie moving to League A it opens a spot for you in League B.

JP Mick - go ahead and transfer commish duties to Kittysgotclaws and leave that league.

Kittysgotclaws - once JP Mick leaves PM me who's all signed up and who is missing and I'll get you the emails for the ones missing so you can invite.

Everyone in League B list & alternates - if you haven't done so already please PM me your email. Thanks to those who have already messaged me. It will make it easier for sign ups moving forward.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
Updated:

When CHGoalie is confirmed League A will be set.

Dbhislife - with CHGoalie moving to League A it opens a spot for you in League B.

JP Mick - go ahead and transfer commish duties to Kittysgotclaws and leave that league.

Kittysgotclaws - once JP Mick leaves PM me who's all signed up and who is missing and I'll get you the emails for the ones missing so you can invite.

Everyone in League B list & alternates - if you haven't done so already please PM me your email. Thanks to those who have already messaged me. It will make it easier for sign ups moving forward.

Did you send my invite for League B? I didn't receive one to the email that I PM'd you over the weekend.

EDIT: Odd... the PM is not in my outbox. I swear I sent it. Oh well... sending again now

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Did you send my invite for League B? I didn't receive one to the email that I PM'd you over the weekend.

EDIT: Odd... the PM is not in my outbox. I swear I sent it. Oh well... sending again now

Yes, I got it. Kittysgotclaws is now commish for league B. I have already given him your email and hockeycasts email. As soon as he's on he'll send you 2 the invites.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Done Beezer, ready for y'all...and I don't anyone picking Lundqvist first overall and holding me over for my top 3 ranked guys. Though I would much rather that than you not trade him to me at all...if that is the case, just let me know who you want me to pick to trade to you for Lundqvist. LOL

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
Got my invite for League B, and I am all signed up.

On a separate note, I really need to take a minute and change my account name here so that I don't have to use it for Fantasy in future years. Dbhislife is a joke/reference to a few things from high school, and is super out-dated lol. HFboards is literally one of the only 2-3 things I still use it on :(

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Got my invite for League B, and I am all signed up.

On a separate note, I really need to take a minute and change my account name here so that I don't have to use it for Fantasy in future years. Dbhislife is a joke/reference to a few things from high school, and is super out-dated lol. HFboards is literally one of the only 2-3 things I still use it on :(

Updated. If your going to change your name make sure you do it in both places and if you are going to wait until later make sure you PM me so I can find you for future sign ups.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
CHGoalie - make sure you sign up. Invite has been sent.

Hockeycast - your invite has been sent as well.

Kittysgotclaws - any luck with erick, kulikov kings or millers?

Jonathanhuberdoh - got your Pm. If erick, kulikov kings or millers aren't signed up by Monday the 16th we'll open their spots to alternates. Make sure you check back by then so you can sign up.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland

Jonathanhuberdoh - got your Pm. If erick, kulikov kings or millers aren't signed up by Monday the 16th we'll open their spots to alternates. Make sure you check back by then so you can sign up.

Joined. :yo:

KittysGotClaws

We See Red
Dec 17, 2008
N of BB&T

None.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, CHGoalie is confirmed so League A is set and ready to draft.

If the 3 left for league B haven't confirmed by Monday we will open their forfeited spots up to other people.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Kittysgotclaws - erick sent me a pm saying he's forfeiting his spot. Go ahead and delete him and send JonathanHuberdoh an invite. I PMed you his email.

JonathanHuberdoh - check your email and join when you receive invite. Welcome aboard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad