Ex GM: "If Habs can pull __ off this weekend, parade in Quebec"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Cube was only signed to "reward" him for his effort and to be the 7/8 depth guy who keeps the pressbox warm, same with Drewiske...and I'd start shopping Markov now, he's valuable right now...and if we got the right offer, Diaz as well...;)

This is Pejorative Slured, you don't sign some 1.5 freaking million per year to warm the pressbox... Another BS move by MB imo.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hoping for Drouin tomorrow, Vinny July 5th. Plekanec, Price both going. We had the 2nd best record in the conference last season despite Carey Price ranking 28th in save percentage. You do the math.

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
Hoping for Drouin tomorrow, Vinny July 5th. Plekanec, Price both going. We had the 2nd best record in the conference last season despite Carey Price ranking 28th in save percentage. You do the math.
Ugh. This is still going on? I guess LA us gonna trade Quick because he had a worse sv% and was outplayed by Bernier.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ

Okay, and who shall be in nets for us this year?

Not necessarily hating on the idea of looking to trade Price (although I wouldn't) but you have to be able to answer this.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
This was his site update last night:

Very interesting text from a great source in Montreal. This source is the stuff legends are made of and he rarely ever spills the beans on anything but he will never hesitate to tell me when I am barking up the wrong tree. He just texted me.." I hope you are able to beef up your servers this weekend in Quebec! Things are about to go completely nuts. Can't say any more but if they pull off what they are trying to pull off ...a parade!"

All I can think of is Quebec getting a team and people parading in Quebec. In Montreal's case, I doubt anything happens. Bring on the draft.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
As much as i dont like Lecavalier, the downgrade from Plekanec to him would be worth the other player we would get if we trade Plekanec

Lecavalier + Big Winger is better than Plekanec

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
This just came in from my reliable source:

Something may happen tomorrow, during the draft. It also may involve Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad