Ex GM: "If Habs can pull __ off this weekend, parade in Quebec"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
@Eklund: Habs source:"i hope you're able to beef up servers this weekend in Quebec!...Can't say any more but if they do pull this off ...a parade!"

@Eklund: @theHabituals i assure you it is not. Not even close. This source was once a GM

In the spirit of draft weekend, let's speculate for fun. Don't like it? Don't respond. :)

To remind everyone, Eklund is considered a legit source on HF. Random kid on twitter is not. We don't make the rules...

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
@Eklund: Habs source:"i hope you're able to beef up servers this weekend in Quebec!...Can't say any more but if they do pull this off ...a parade!"

@Eklund: @theHabituals i assure you it is not. Not even close. This source was once a GM

In the spirit of draft weekend, let's speculate for fun. Don't like it? Don't respond. :)

It has to be Lecavalier or Hossa.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I usually don't put a lot of stock into Eklund but this gets me kinda pumped.. :) I'm thinking it's at least Vinny, maybe more.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
It's Eklund... whatever.

For the record, of course I'd like Lecavalier, but not for more than 5 millions, and then one of Pleks or DD has to go. Or Gionto, but then you still have a logjam at C.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Hahah, can't believe some of you are eating it up. Once a GM? A Habs source? So either Dudley or Carrière? As if they have time to feed stuff to Ek.

Only possibility of the guys on the possible trade market that would warrant a ''parade'' response would be Letang.

Jmac1160*

Ok guys its not gonna be vinny cause he cant sign till after the draft. July 4th or 5th I think. I say habs are moving into the top 5 of the draft or maybe they are going after a guy like hossa or someone from pitt since they are ****ed with the cap

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Let me guess. They went back to where Hossa's gloves were and found:

- Vinny's helmet
- Drouin's skates
- Crosby's jockstrap
- White's long lost twin brother
- DD's one-way ticket to Calgary?

Is this real life?

Status