GWT: Europa League - Knockout Playoffs and Knockout Rounds

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I got skinned alive calling him a bust like 2 months ago lol

It's not even that he's a bust it's that I've never seen him put in an effort for more than 5 seconds.

He makes a single moderate run and then just gives up on the play if it doesn't immediately work and he's frequently out of position offensively because he's just standing still watching the play.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's not even that he's a bust it's that I've never seen him put in an effort for more than 5 seconds.

He makes a single moderate run and then just gives up on the play if it doesn't immediately work and he's frequently out of position offensively because he's just standing still watching the play.
Which makes him not worth the money and a bust… imo

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Sancho insanely lazy and out of position on that corner which caused an easy break for Sevilla.

Then he legitimately jumped out of the way of making a challenge on the resulting Sevilla corner.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Terrible by de Gea and Maguire. Even Eriksen is struggling. Antony the only one doing anything. Get Sancho off.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Scholes putting the blame on De Gea for the goal. "You can't play the ball in to that position, just get rid of it."

Looks like Shaw and Rashford coming on. Yup, Sancho and AWB off.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It was on both Maguire and De Gea, but De Gea shouldn’t have played it back to Maguire regardless of Maguire wanting it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad