GWT: Europa League - Knockout Playoffs and Knockout Rounds

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Alright, I'm on board. Sell Becker to england for 30M+ and use that money for Füllkrug + Boniface

It's so annoying when Tah does good things, because it reminds you of what a monster he could've been.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think that's an orange type challenge. Given it was yellow on the field, I don't think it necessarily rises to "clear and obvious" to have the ref review it again.

It looks more like maybe he had his foot out for the ball, then saw Casemiro coming in and brought his foot down so it wasn't high into the challenge, but ended up bringing it down right on Casemiro's leg.

Reactions: al secord

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Good half. Sabitzer taking over as goalscorer from Rashford. Brilliant assist by Martial for the second. Important header off the line by Varane.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Seems kinda like United came out rolling and figured the game was over so stepped back the intensity a bit. Credit to Sevilla for not rolling over and getting themselves back in the match.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Some OGs you blame on the defender like the first one. But that one you can't at all blame Maguire for as much as I'd love to.

That atrocious Bruno yellow in the first half now plays large too since he'll miss the second leg.

Reactions: Jussi

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Really interesting game that deserved a draw. Nice goal for Flo and Boniface continues to a beast against BuLi clubs.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
1681420337093.png

We haven't forgotten.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
But how are Varane & Martinez injuries related to Arsenal in anyway?
.....what?

I didn't say they were related to Arsenal. I said that Phil Jones was somehow gonna come back to screw us over because he always felt like one of those players who just played very well whenever he played Arsenal. With Varane and Martinez out, I was joking because Phil Jones is still in the squad and there aren't many other CBs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad