GWT: Europa League - Knockout Playoffs and Knockout Rounds

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I've never watched a Paramount pre-show before, but where'd they find these weirdos? Mumbling a bunch of nonsense, walking it back within two sentences, and then making some of the most generic non-analytical points to fill air time.

Watching the one guy twist himself into a knot to criticize Brazil and Paqueta for dancing, while trying to absolve Argentina's celebrations was pretty funny though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This Roma/Bayer game is Zzzzz. I would turn it over to Juve and Sevilla but Im certain its much much worse.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Thats just terrible. It's right on the line as well so should be Sevilla pen. The Fagioli play earlier was questionnable too. Absolute disgrace.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Leverkusen looked shook by Roma's s***housery to start this second half. Xabi had to have known that was coming from a Mourinho team.

At this point I might be more annoyed than anything when Tah is focused and playing well; he could've been so f***in good if he had wanted it more...*sigh*... :laugh:

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
lol Roma completed about 2 passes in that entire half I watched and the pillpushers still couldn't get it done. Tough to say whom that was more embarrassing for :laugh:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
These last minutes of Juve and Sevilla has been bit of farce with all the timewasting and stoppages. The ball wasn't in the play much.

lol Roma completed about 2 passes in that entire half I watched and the pillpushers still couldn't get it done. Tough to say whom that was more embarrassing for :laugh:

It was clear from the beginning that Mourinho came into the match with a certain plan and they stuck to it.

Hopefully Inter won't come into the CL final against City with similar mindset. Probably not, as they usually at least try to play a bit positive.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Sevilla winning anyway. Its their cup
Yeah I just wanted to say nice of Juventus to show up to the Sevilla cup.

Leverkusen have too many soft players to win against a Mourinho team.

West Ham were in control all game against Alkmaar, who just had a couple chances.

Basel Fiorentina I didn't watch much because it was chaotic and plainly bad football.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
These last minutes of Juve and Sevilla has been bit of farce with all the timewasting and stoppages. The ball wasn't in the play much.

It was clear from the beginning that Mourinho came into the match with a certain plan and they stuck to it.

Hopefully Inter won't come into the CL final against City with similar mindset. Probably not, as they usually at least try to play a bit positive.

Yeah Xabi had to have seen that coming, it's all Mou knows. So them seeming so unprepared for Roma's bullshit isn't a good look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad