GWT: Europa League - Group Stages

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Excuse me???? Go and take a look again.
You call that vertical????
You do know that there's a whole 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal, yeah?

Anyway, searching twitter, I couldn't find a single instance of someone tweeting about the Nunez elbow, so it mustn't have been that controversial. And looking at the highlights (starting at 6:12), I see why it wasn't. I take it anatomy wasn't your strength?

As for the Mac Allister handball, I haven't seen the full run of play, but I do think it hit the part of the arm that is considered a handball. It did look to come off of his body, but I don't think his arm was in an unnatural position. I would have let the goal stand.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just watched the replay of the first game.

First goal: Nunez not involved. Gomez kicked it up to Jota who dribbled through a couple players and scored. No hint of handball.
Second goal: TAA cross into Endo. No hint of handball in the buildup.
Third goal: Nunez scored from Jones. Jones took a shot, it was blocked and bounced back off his chest to Nunez. No handball since it was his chest.
Fourth goal: Hilarious Nunez miss in which he hit the post of a wide open goal and Gravenberch put in the rebound.
Fifth goal: Salah from Gakpo, all feet.

So yea I'm not sure when Nunez elbowed the ball to a teammate who put it in in the first leg of this match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You do know that there's a whole 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal, yeah?
And I'm sure you do know that's MUCH closer to horizontal and than vertical. And as such FAR from a natural position.

Just watched the replay of the first game.

First goal: Nunez not involved. Gomez kicked it up to Jota who dribbled through a couple players and scored. No hint of handball.
Second goal: TAA cross into Endo. No hint of handball in the buildup.
Third goal: Nunez scored from Jones. Jones took a shot, it was blocked and bounced back off his chest to Nunez. No handball since it was his chest.
Fourth goal: Hilarious Nunez miss in which he hit the post of a wide open goal and Gravenberch put in the rebound.
Fifth goal: Salah from Gakpo, all feet.

So yea I'm not sure when Nunez elbowed the ball to a teammate who put it in in the first leg of this match.
It was Nunez who scored. It wasn't Jones' chest but his elbow.
Shown on replay on french TV. Nobody whined though because Liverpool deserved the win (even though Toulouse had an incredible miss that could have changed the game).
I think it's quite clear Toulouse deserved to win tonight as well. Despite two (rightfully) called off goals.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Go and take a look again.
You call that vertical????

So now, it's settled. That was an OBViOUS handball from Sissoko and warranted a PK? Thank you for making me see the light. No more complaining from Spurs fans surely?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The fact that MacAllister's left arm is in a functionally identical position to his right arm kinda tells you it's a pretty natural position for the arm to be in.

He's trying to control the ball with his chest which involves moving your chest out. When normal human beings do that, your arms move out a bit.

He's also actively trying to move his arm away from the ball which puts it slightly further away from his body.

Reactions: gary69

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'm trying to imagine how you move now if that's unnatural to you
I prefer you're not thinking about me thank you.
As I've said for years.

The fact that MacAllister's left arm is in a functionally identical position to his right arm kinda tells you it's a pretty natural position for the arm to be in.

He's trying to control the ball with his chest which involves moving your chest out. When normal human beings do that, your arms move out a bit.

He's also actively trying to move his arm away from the ball which puts it slightly further away from his body.
OK, so he is allowed to move like Jesus because that's both his arms lol.
I mean you asked me to check my eyes because I said it was horizontal. That's really all that needs to be said.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You're welcome to stop responding to me at any point.

I imagine Jesus walked like a normal human, so yeah, that makes sense
I have tried to stop respinding you for months. Yet you still pursued me in every thread to quote me.
Sorry you can't live without me.
Yeah on his cross. :facepalm:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
In other news, Rennes won despite being 1-0 and a man down against Panathaikos.

And since I know some people here are interested in that, Toulouse's scorer Dallinga was transfered on data from the dutch second division.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I prefer you're not thinking about me thank you.
As I've said for years.

OK, so he is allowed to move like Jesus because that's both his arms lol.
I mean you asked me to check my eyes because I said it was horizontal. That's really all that needs to be said.
Yes I said check your eyes because his arm isn't horizontal. It's maybe 60 degrees at absolute most, probably closer to 50 or 55 degrees.

His upper arm is barely closer to horizontal than #19 in the picture and that's a perfectly normal position for his arm.

F-hE0lsWMAA2nE4

F-hQffTWQAA3qhr

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

I have tried to stop respinding you for months. Yet you still pursued me in every thread to quote me.
Sorry you can't live without me.
Yeah on his cross. :facepalm:
Yeah, I don't care if you respond to me or not. It seems to be a you thing. And, as per usual, you accuse me of following you into a thread where I posted before you. Has lying always been second nature to you?

Perhaps you should go to church more often if that's what you think jesus on the cross looks like.

Attachments

• ginifab protractor 20231109164159.jpg
    ginifab protractor 20231109164159.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: hatterson

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes