• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
"I wanna see what Dorion would do without financial constraint" hahahhaa

A team of Burrows Boedker Condon Thompson and Brassard's would be wicked awesome!!

Dorion is a piece of **** GM. Worst possible hire out there.

To think if Tim Murray didn't take the Sabres job first he would have been next in line...not to say he would have done much better but could he have done much worse?

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
You said that you know for sure Columbus isnt signing Bobrovsky or Panarin but said our guys are up in the air. You don't underatand how nonsensical that is? CBJ is far more likely to sign one of their top guys than we are. All of them are likely on new teams come July, but at least Columbus has the finances to make it work AND a very good manager which we lack.

Haha ok, what a laugh. Those guys are not signing in Columbus.

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018

I'm sorry you can spend 100M over the cap, but EK is gone, and you will never be forgiven POS.

No one buys the plan, because why choose to rebuild when you have:

A number 1 centre in his prime

A number 1 winger in his prime

A generational number 1 D in his prime.

No 1st Rd draft pick.

He just thinks all the fans are dumb and can't see that all of his actions are financially motivated.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
At this point, that lying sack of shit doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. I'll believe it when I see it.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
To think if Tim Murray didn't take the Sabres job first he would have been next in line...not to say he would have done much better but could he have done much worse?

We could have been the ones who traded for Kane, he would have been fun to have around during this offseason's drama.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

No 1st Rd draft pick.

He just thinks all the fans are dumb and can't see that all of his actions are financially motivated.
This is a fantastic post.

Love to hear the message managers answer.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

No 1st Rd draft pick.

It's obvious to almost everyone that this was just a financial fire sale veiled in a rebuild. They forced themselves in to the rebuild simply because they let every good player they had walk in to their contract year at the same time.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
But he just released good news, that doesn’t strike me as a man on the outs completely.

As to my point, I understand that he ‘needs to go’ in peoples minds. My point is that we have zero control over that, so f h plans to stay, as he’s always indicated, you can’t just be angry forever no? I mean you’d have to either move on and get back to cheering for the team, or pick a new team right?

I mean what else can you do?
Dont we??The team is here because of the fanbase,not because of its owners

Reactions: Sensung

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
If we win a Stanley Cup sometime in that 5 year "window" wouldn't that be an unparalleled success relative to our team's history? I don't know why they chose that specific wording but it's not like he said unparalleled success in all of sports history.
Yes. As would two appearances in the finals, etc.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Off topic a bit, I’m currently at WWE at the CTC and Elias (wrestler) just said to another wrestler “You’re as popular in this building as Eugene Melnyk” a huge cheer bursted out and a melnyk out chant started... awesome!!

Saw that on Twitter. I hope someone took a video.

Reactions: Sensung

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
You know, that FYOUS would look pretty good on a #melynkout t-shirt.

For all those entrepreneurs out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad