Post-Game Talk: Error Code: BOS3-2MTL Too Many Penalties Allowed

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
No the stats prove he’s good defensively. I never denied that. The stats don’t prove he creates offence because he doesn’t. He’s playing with the two best wingers on the team and he doesn’t do anything.

Danault 24 games 1 goal 13 assists Average time 17:40/game plays with gallagher/Tatar
Kotkaniemi 24games 3 goals 9 assists average time 13:55/game plays with Lekhonen(lol) Agostino(lolx2) and Armia.

1 is 18 year olds
1 is 25 year olds

Who got more skill to score a f***ing goal
dont @ me

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sean Campbell kind of defending Drouin for his stupid high sticking penalty late on the TSN690 post game. Said that it was an old school way of defending yourself. :dunno: Sorry Sean Campbell but it was selfish, stupid and he was undisciplined and it cost the Habs the game.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
No I have a clue. He sucks. Plays die on his stick and he’s bringing down his line mates.

You know who else won faceoffs and played well defensively? Glen Metropolit. I wouldn’t put him with ****ing Ovechkin and Kucherov.

Plays die on Lehkonen's stick, Shaw's stick (although he's on a not run), Armia's stick, Peca's stick, Deslaurier's stick, Agostino's stick, Chaput's stick, etc... We have a long list of bottom sixers that shouldn't be playing in the top 6 or even the top 9.

The problem is Bergevin wants to build a team out of these guys and didn't go out and get Skinner, Duclair, Perron, Sheary and other offensive players when they were there for the taking. Instead he goes out and gets Plekanec, Armia, Peca, Chaput, Agostion, etc...

There's a difference between sucking and being put in a top six role because the GM doesn't believe in resigning, not trading away, signing, or trading for top six forwards.

Reactions: Shabs and bsl

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Danault 24 games 1 goal 13 assists Average time 17:40/game plays with gallagher/Tatar
Kotkaniemi 24games 3 goals 9 assists average time 13:55/game plays with Lekhonen(lol) Agostino(lolx2) and Armia.

1 is 18 year olds
1 is 25 year olds

Who got more skill to score a ****ing goal
dont @ me

You found the answer.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I fear Kotka is really slowing down... If he does, please, before he loses confidence, send him down to the Liiga and let him dominate. If not, hopefully, he can keep up with the NHL.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Sean Campbell kind of defending Drouin for his stupid high sticking penalty late on the TSN690 post game. Said that it was an old school way of defending yourself. :dunno: Sorry Sean Campbell but it was selfish, stupid and he was undisciplined and it cost the Habs the game.

Habs should file a protest to the NHL....on the grounds of old school 1954

Reactions: Aspirine

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I fear Kotka is really slowing down... If he does, please, before he loses confidence, send him down to the Liiga and let him dominate. If not, hopefully, he can keep up with the NHL.

Hes 18 , he will make mistakes. He was doing good when Armia was there. Now he plays with Hudon , Agostino and Lekhonen is hopeless to put in the net

Mike Smith is not always the goalie.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I just posted, with the way this team is constructed we have to get lucky and be fully healthy for most of the year to be good. We don't have stars on the level of Pasternak, Marchand, Bergeron, McCoy, etc... So, we'll need all our regulars healthy.

And, we've been going down since Byron and Armia went down. Juulsen made it worse. It's not only Weber that's out. It's two of our top 9 forwards and 2 of our top 4 dmen.

Any given night when Weber is not in a lineup, every single d-man could be healthy scratch except 1 d-man. There was not a worst build defensive corps in a quite a long time now in this NHL. Not sure I remember it. And watching Boston RIGHT NOW with all those d's gone.....they are better than us with Clifton and all those clowns they have on D....that's how scary this Habs D's is.....and was build by the great Bergevin. The great Bergie that not long ago we had to praise 'cause of the Domi trade. The guy is so often wrong, that you have to praise him when he's right......obviously missing the point that the rest of the team build by him too sucks heavily especially his D's.....

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017

He did not cost the game...no drouin tonight and we loose 2-0.

Domi is a lot worst in thé last 3 games.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Hes 18 , he will make mistakes. He was doing good when Armia was there. Now he plays with Hudon , Agostino and Lekhonen is hopeless to put in the net

Mike Smith is not always the goalie.
im not saying hes bad. I just would not want him to be benched or played on the 4th line. If it comes to that, just send him down

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Tell me you are not comparing this to McAvoy, Carlo, Chara and Bergeron.

These days, I want to see Chara out there lol.

I'm not bringing up the injuries because everyone gets them. Sometimes you will win as the more banged up team, and sometimes you will lose when you are the healthier one.

In a one game sceanrio, it can all happen in this parity driven league.

I just want to see the best possible lineup amongst the healthy bodies, so it frustrates me when Reilly is scratched while benn and alzner are dressed. Although I must admit they weren't the reason for the loss tonight.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

Show me some players who are great all 82 games....its goona happen..peaks and valleys for most all..

Last edited:
Reactions: Drezilla

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

Domi has gone fully invisible. 1 lucky goal and no energy. Hopefully, he bounces as soon as Tuesday. Also, I was very disappointed when he failed to score in that Drouin pass in the last few minutes. Should have scored.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Any given night when Weber is not in a lineup, every single d-man could be healthy scratch except 1 d-man. There was not a worst build defensive corps in a quite a long time now in this NHL. Not sure I remember it. And watching Boston RIGHT NOW with all those d's gone.....they are better than us with Clifton and all those clowns they have on D....that's how scary this Habs D's is.....and was build by the great Bergevin. The great Bergie that not long ago we had to praise 'cause of the Domi trade. The guy is so often wrong, that you have to praise him when he's right......obviously missing the point that the rest of the team build by him too sucks heavily especially his D's.....

No doubt.

We saw a great game from Mete tonight who I still have faith in. That gives us Weber, Petry, Juulsen, and Mete. If Reilly can get it together, we're set: one of Kulak, Benn, Schlemko, or Ouellet can win the #6 role and do fine with 15 minutes a night.

After so many horrendous mistakes by Bergevin, the d core, when healthy (not the usual state of affairs in hockey) is serviceable. It's the lack of offensive forwards, and passing on all those guys that were available this summer that irritates me. Plus if we had increased our offensive depth this summer when offensive players were available for almost nothing (unlike dmen) we could trade some of our offense for dmen. I bet a guy like Tatar brings a damn good dman. But no way we could trade him now.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad