Post-Game Talk: Error Code: BOS3-2MTL Too Many Penalties Allowed

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
At least the 3rd period was entertaining. Your stupid penalty cost your team the game Drouin.

tenor.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
We lost by one because they took a bad penalty late. They scored 2 in the third and pretty much dominated the period. Tatar scored btw. Geez. Calm down.
Too bad they sucked the first two periods in their arena against their biggest rival

Reactions: Forum93

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I'll say it again, we had gained all the momentum and held the initiative and then Drouin totally chokes it to death with that stupid penalty.

I don't know what to do with this guy.

Reactions: Pomee

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
**** this. Habs showing their true colors now. Playing at a high level when nobody was expecting them. And now....we are where we should be. Hopefully, this whole Bergevin is god for Domi and Tatar has come to and end and people see the real bad team we have now.
:laugh:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
All my posts are nuked
I mean

Sorry habs lost we played a good 15min tonight atleast
and Price did good!

It was an exciting 3rd but they also blew good chances earlier in the game. Gotta give Rask credit too.

They've played worse games and won.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
He’s been underwhelming a lot lately. The kid has skills and will be a good one but he’s drowning a little bit out there. AHL linemate doesn’t help much though.

He was on the first unit of the powerplay and didn't do anything. His feet were stuck in cement.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
**** this. Habs showing their true colors now. Playing at a high level when nobody was expecting them. And now....we are where we should be. Hopefully, this whole Bergevin is god for Domi and Tatar has come to and end and people see the real bad team we have now.

If the objective is to lose, y so mad?

*shrug*

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Somehow, Boston wins while all those players are out....but we obviously can't sustain a rhythm 'cause Weber isn't there. Shows the difference in the quality of the teams...and Boston aren't even that good...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The wheels are falling off ,back to earth

I liked the effort to get back into it. Honestly Drouin's penalty was from too much effort, being too aggressive.

This team is good when it's fully healthy, which is a rarity in the NHL. It's not good enough to sustain itself with Weber, Juulsen, Byron, and Armia out.

The reason? We don't have enough big guns, so every small piece is important.

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
Whole team was playing undisciplined and borderline dirty all game. Pretty disgusting to see.

If that disgusts you; may I suggest baseball, soccer, tennis?

That was still a very timid game compared to even three years ago. Nothing disgusting out there whatsoever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad