Post-Game Talk: Error Code: BOS3-2MTL Too Many Penalties Allowed

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Frustrating. Blew a lot of chances. Habs D is better but now we can't score.

Schlemko sucks, but he has a really nice point shot. He keeps it low and on target. It created a lot of havoc in front of Boston's net.

We suck at 4 on 4 and 3 on 3 because we simply have no transition behind Petry and Mete. None of them can keep the puck at the blueline and will bobble a simple pass. This is a huge problem.

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
No I have a clue. He sucks. Plays die on his stick and he’s bringing down his line mates.

You know who else won faceoffs and played well defensively? Glen Metropolit. I wouldn’t put him with ****ing Ovechkin and Kucherov.

Nope you don't since you let your stupid crybaby emotions get over you in your player analysis. Danault is a quality 5v5 player as the stats prove and you refuse to hear it.

Reactions: Le Miz

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I just hope that all those people that were wishing for exciting losses this year are not the ones who are pissed off after tonight

Reactions: PhysicX

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
He got 1st PP tonight and sucked ass.

And what does Danault do consistently? Suck ass.

At least with KK you know there’s offensive potential. There is none with Danault. Everyone knows this. He was barely a good offensive player in the Q and wasn’t one in the AHL.

Reactions: Pomee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Frustrating. Blew a lot of chances. Habs D is better but now we can't score.

Schlemko sucks, but he has a really nice point shot. He keeps it low and on target. It created a lot of havoc in front of Boston's net.

We suck at 4 on 4 and 3 on 3 because we simply have no transition behind Petry and Mete. None of them can keep the puck at the blueline and will bobble a simple pass. This is a huge problem.

Simply put, anything outside of 5 on 5 has been a big struggle this year.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If that disgusts you; may I suggest baseball, soccer, tennis?

That was still a very timid game compared to even three years ago. Nothing disgusting out there whatsoever.
More disgusted by the results of it. It's clearly a losers way of playing.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I'm not going to go off on Drouin because like some of you I know what he is and this is what I expect from him. On a different note, where are the pictures of belial god damnit?

Reactions: PhysicX

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Nope you don't since you let your stupid crybaby emotions get over you in your player analysis. Danault is a quality 5v5 player as the stats prove and you refuse to hear it.

No the stats prove he’s good defensively. I never denied that. The stats don’t prove he creates offence because he doesn’t. He’s playing with the two best wingers on the team and he doesn’t do anything.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Oh yea , gotta be hard when ur matched with Agostino Hudon and freaking Schlemko

Wow he also played 1 game on first PP
While Danault played 20 games on PP and still sucks ass

He was playing with Domi and Drouin. Did you watch the game or ... ?

Untitled.png

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Two things- I don’t care about Pastrnak and Drouin’s stupidity cost the team the game. I hope he learns from it
Back check last night, dumb penalty tonight, going off when the opposing team is attacking, man those are a lot of lessons. What did he learn in junior?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad