Post-Game Talk: Error Code: BOS3-2MTL Too Many Penalties Allowed

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Drouin can seemingly, single handedly, win and loose a game at the same time. WTF LMAO!

Reactions: jj cale

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
We don’t have the best goalie in the world, our defence is abysmal, and our forwards turn it on as inconsistent as anyone. It’s a joke.

He definitly played better tonight....but the last goal if he was a bit more conservative he would of had a better chance.

He's falling on the ground way too f***ing much

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
At least we played well enough and beat up the bruins. I don't blame Drouin for the game at all, he looked great out there and Backes was skating him down well away from the play.

It does seem like a running trend to come back from behind only to lose at the last moment.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Typical Drouin, unbelievable one moment then he has a brain fart and does something stupid.

I actually don’t mind if we get exciting hockey and lose tbh....we need to get another decent (top 15) pick.

Shaw is increasing his trade value, so let’s look at the positives

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
It has to be said : Kotkaniemi was awful tonight.
The most disappointing part was how slow his release was when a Domi fed him in the slot on that PP. Guy was a third overall pick who is supposed to be able to shoot!!! He got it twice there and once shot a muffin and the other time couldn’t even get it off...

Reactions: Shabs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If the objective is to lose, y so mad?

*shrug*

People just don't get it. It shouldn't be MY objective to lose. It should be the acknowledgement in the management that this team still can't and won'T go far. That Price had to be traded prior to his contract etc. Us losing while the GM really thinks the only thing you need is a reset IS infuriating 'cause you know you are in f***ing bad hands and your reconstruction won't go as it should have been going.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Somehow, Boston wins while all those players are out....but we obviously can't sustain a rhythm 'cause Weber isn't there. Shows the difference in the quality of the teams...and Boston aren't even that good...

I just posted, with the way this team is constructed we have to get lucky and be fully healthy for most of the year to be good. We don't have stars on the level of Pasternak, Marchand, Bergeron, McCoy, etc... So, we'll need all our regulars healthy.

And, we've been going down since Byron and Armia went down. Juulsen made it worse. It's not only Weber that's out. It's two of our top 9 forwards and 2 of our top 4 dmen.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
He definitly played better tonight....but the last goal if he was a bit more conservative he would of had a better chance.

He's falling on the ground way too ****ing much

They gave nothing on that pk until Shaw's stick broke, but that's all Boston needed unfortunately.

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
The most disappointing part was how slow his release was when a Domi fed him in the slot on that PP. Guy was a third overall pick who is supposed to be able to shoot!!! He got it twice there and once shot a muffin and the other time couldn’t even get it off...

Agreed. He fumbles the puck quite a bit tbh. Not sure the NHL is the best place for his development but we don’t have many alternatives.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Going to be out of a playoff spot within a couple of weeks.
Playoffs??
What’s the point finishing 8th? Play the leafs , bolts or caps to lose in 4 maybe 5 games and hurt yourself at a good draft pick ?
Why. This team is so far from contending I wouldn’t care if the pulled a Canucks and lost 8 in a row

Reactions: DJKhaled

Jul 6, 2016
Only 2 meager points out of eight this week.... OUCH !

A win tonight would had made the pill easier to swallow. Two freagin OT losses on top of that.

The Habs (and their coach) are showing their weakenesses. Hopefully Weber...and Byron......and Armia eventually will help this cast of players.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Somehow, Boston wins while all those players are out....but we obviously can't sustain a rhythm 'cause Weber isn't there. Shows the difference in the quality of the teams...and Boston aren't even that good...
Well coached, well structured and they know how to draft and develop players

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Byron, Juulsen and Armia aren't chopped liver.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
No I have a clue. He sucks. Plays die on his stick and he’s bringing down his line mates.

You know who else won faceoffs and played well defensively? Glen Metropolit. I wouldn’t put him with ****ing Ovechkin and Kucherov.

So what's your solution ? There is nobody to replace him. You can't blame Danault for the lack of depth this team has.

I would've said Kotkaniemi but with how he's been playing recently ... he's not better.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00