nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
hottest lmao , go watch other games
Eichel
Mackinnon
Tavares
and many many more lines and Even Domi lines

are way above Danault lines.

Anyways whats the point to argue with someone that dont look further than his nose.

He said 2nd lines. But yes, Danault can’t score.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Sean Campbell kind of defending Drouin for his stupid high sticking penalty late on the TSN690 post game. Said that it was an old school way of defending yourself. :dunno: Sorry Sean Campbell but it was selfish, stupid and he was undisciplined and it cost the Habs the game.

Actually, he's not wrong. In the age of goons or guys freely giving punches out when a bigger player comes at you like that you got your stick up in his face. And back then it was wooden sticks. It was barely penalized too. Not a smart play by Drouin so late in the game.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
He definitly played better tonight....but the last goal if he was a bit more conservative he would of had a better chance.

He's falling on the ground way too ****ing much

You’re up to the same with no substance. He can stop the first two goals. That’s why I’m mad. Your happy because it fits you’re agenda. Reality is this team is playing like a mess and it’s pissing me off. Tank or go for it. Tired of mediocre.

Reactions: bsl and sandviper

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Actually, he's not wrong. In the age of goons or guys freely giving punches out when a bigger player comes at you like that you got your stick up in his face. And back then it was wooden sticks. It was barely penalized too. Not a smart play by Drouin so late in the game.
I don't think Drouin meant to hit him in the face, Backes kinda huntched and unfortunately was hit in the face. Still, it's entirely his fault.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Okay I'll give you the he didn't really cost his team the game. Do you think his late penalty wasn't selfish, stupid and undisciplined as well?

Honestly
It was an accident. Drouin was kind of defending hinself and he is not Lucky because he did not hit him hard at all.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Pacioretty will get his 25 goals like every year.It was an amazing trade and I'd do it over and over.

30*

wich is fine, trading patch was the best decision Bergevin ever did. the package we got for him is beyond insane.

age/contract/team direction

he was just a poor fit going forward.

Reactions: bsl, Pomee and Max2

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Pacioretty will get his 25 goals like every year.It was an amazing trade and I'd do it over and over.
That number seems to get lower and lower the closer someone's orbits Bergevin's hole. He used to be a nearly 40 goal guy, now he's a 25 goal guy. Hmm.

I wanted him traded too, but I hesitated to call the return a win at the ten and twenty game mark. We'll see how it plays out toward the end of the season. I doubt both teams will be in the playoffs. I doubt the Habs make it to the playoffs with this defence. I doubt Tatar outscores Pacioretty. So then we are left with Suzuki as the difference maker. Let's see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad