Erik Karlsson (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Too bad for him he won't get to play any meaningful hockey by the time he leaves SJ.We may be locked in but we ain't going far against Vegas. ~5 games of rusty Karlsson is probably all we got left.

It's been a bit of a wasted year for EK65. 30 games getting acclimated, 20 good games,30 games injured, early playoff exit. Pretty meh for a contract year. Maybe we get him cheap cuz of that.

Reactions: Sandisfan

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
Serious or trolling??

Is this Mike Hoffman??

Come on man. That sounds like, I don't like EK65 and I don't really care what you say.

EK65 has been a top-3 D-man in the league for a few years now. I can totally see why you don't like him as a person, I do not agree with you but I do see your side. On the other hand, the things you have said about taking prime Vlasic over EK65 now and that he is overrated definitely seems to be coming from your personal feelings for him rather than any objective thinking.

I said I would take a prime Pickles on THIS specific team. This is simply because; we have absolutely no issues offensively as far as scoring.... would a prime pickles going into this playoff run not make us a bit more optimistic? (I think that’s an understatement)

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Looks like he made the website too:

bmhgXzL.jpg

Reactions: fasterthanlight

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
If Karlsson leaves without playing a single playoff game for us while Norris, Balcers, and the 1st rounders turn out well in the future Dorion gets the last laugh. Dorion trades Stone to our division rival who signs immediately while we wait to get Tavaresed for the 2nd straight off season. This really f***ing blows.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
If Karlsson leaves without playing a single playoff game for us while Norris, Balcers, and the 1st rounders turn out well in the future Dorion gets the last laugh. Dorion trades Stone to our division rival who signs immediately while we wait to get Tavaresed for the 2nd straight off season. This really ****ing blows.

Nope, Dorion still got a pretty underwhelming return.

jarr92

May 7, 2013
Can’t wait to look back at this when EK signs an 8 year deal after winning the Conn Smythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad