Rumor: Erik Karlsson Mega Thread IV - All rumors/speculation/proposals go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Lol I've seen it all.
You know, I think Trouba would pair well with Morgan,I think they would both become better. I don't feel either one is a bona fide #1 on their own! So,I would not give up so much for Trouba. Also,he has to be signable!

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
People often laugh at that which they are incapable of understanding.

Yeah I don't understand the stupidity behind being hesitant about trading Tampas 4th line center for someone who would become their best player.

You got me.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I don't understand the stupidity behind being hesitant about trading Tampas 4th line center for someone who would become their best player.

You got me.

First of all you’re in no position to be talking about stupidity.

Second I said I would make the trade; I was merely explaining why others might not.

Third Cirelli is our 3C, not our 4C. Which if you had the slightest bit of reading comprehension you would have understood when I flat out said it in the post you’re mocking. So either you are incapable of understanding basic written English, or you didn’t bother reading the post you’re attempting to mock; neither makes you look good. Which brings us full circle back to my first point.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
First of all you’re in no position to be talking about stupidity.

Second I said I would make the trade; I was merely explaining why others might not.

Third Cirelli is our 3C, not our 4C. Which if you had the slightest bit of reading comprehension you would have understood when I flat out said it in the post you’re mocking. So either you are incapable of understanding basic written English, or you didn’t bother reading the post you’re attempting to mock; neither makes you look good. Which brings us full circle back to my first point.

Does Johnson not play center anymore?

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018

Again, if you’d actually read the post you’re laughing at you would have seen that he’s been moved to 2RW. Maybe next time instead of mocking those of us who take the time to write insightful posts you should put forth a little effort of your own and...oh, I don’t know...bother to actually read them before calling them “laughable”?

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018

I’ll add that you also would have known about Johnson’s position change if you’d watched the playoffs earlier this year, or (if that was simply too painful for you given the direction of your local franchise) even the Senators’ games against the Lightning. So for you not to be aware of it you are not only someone who mocks a post he didn’t even read, but you also apparently aren’t much of a hockey fan - which means you should probably keep quiet when those of us who actually follow the sport are talking about it.

Given that you clearly know so little about the Lightning, what makes you think you can speak with any degree of authority as to their needs, who would be the best player on their team, what trades they should make or not make, etc.? And if you can’t speak with any degree of authority to those things, where do you get off calling the posts of someone who clearly knows a lot more about them than you “laughable”?

In short you might want to quit before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

Last edited:

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I’ll add that you also would have known about Johnson’s position change if you’d watched the playoffs earlier this year, or (if that was simply too painful for you given the direction of your local franchise) even the Senators’ games against the Lightning. So for you not to be aware of it you are not only someone who mocks a post he didn’t even read, but you also apparently aren’t much of a hockey fan - which means you should probably keep quiet when those of us who actually follow the sport are talking about it.

Given that you clearly know so little about the Lightning, what makes you think you can speak with any degree of authority as to their needs, who would be the best player on their team, what trades they should make or not make, etc.? And if you can’t speak with any degree of authority to those things, where do you get off calling the posts of someone who clearly knows a lot more about them than you “laughable”?

In short you might want to quit before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

Oh no I'm awful because i don't keep track of players position changes.

Not that it changes much. But to make you happy I'll change my statement.

"I don't understand the stupidity behind being hesitant about trading Tampas 3rd line center for someone who is going to go down as an all time great."

You really need to think about what you're saying here.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
It seems like Ottawa might keep him literally to try and get the pick in '19 from being in the 1-5 range... What a waste of a season for your fans and franchise.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It seems like Ottawa might keep him literally to try and get the pick in '19 from being in the 1-5 range... What a waste of a season for your fans and franchise.

What gives you the indication that this is the Senators motivation for not having traded Karlsson yet?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

That’s incredibly stupid logic. Like, I can’t even tell you how unspeakably stupid that is. The pick is gone. It’s done. Whatever happens with it from here on out with that pick has literally no effect on them unless they trade to get it back.

Technically, if they should have any sort of interest in where the pick goes, they should want it to be better, since the team who has it is out of their conference. But that’s hardly important enough for it to have any impact on their decision making.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00