Erik Karlsson does it again

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
4pts in last 5 games +5 . Small stretch but would be hilarious if he plays the rest of the season like this and you read through the posts on this board saying he isn’t a nhl player anymore
Honestly even Karlsson back in his prime would do this. He would have a poor start to the season and the second half would absolutely tear it up and would be on fire heading into the playoffs.

Reactions: Kamina and Sicko

tmunnuch

Jan 23, 2007
He's heating up. Playing better defensively, and playing waaay better offensively. I was kind of rolling my eyes at people saying he's a slow starter and takes the beginning of the season to get into shape, but maybe thats just it. Guy went from being a complete scrub in the first 15 games, to the best player on the team and having a huge impact all over the ice.

Reactions: Alwalys

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He's heating up. Playing better defensively, and playing waaay better offensively. I was kind of rolling my eyes at people saying he's a slow starter and takes the beginning of the season to get into shape, but maybe thats just it. Guy went from being a complete scrub in the first 15 games, to the best player on the team and having a huge impact all over the ice.

Great news! You’re in for a ride. Enjoy it dude

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Tied for team lead in plus minus at plus 1, Burns is a negative 14.
Looks really good right now.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
I thought this would be the year he would finally look like prime Karlsson again.

But every game I watch he ranges from average to mediocre. I understand injuries etc. etc., but honestly I think the dude just doesn't give a shit. He has his big contract, i'm sure he'd look a lot better if the Sharks were actually a good team, but I don't think he cares enough to help dig them out of the hole they're in.

That's funny because this sentiment was never given to Doughty over the past few years. No one ever said "I'm sure he'd look a lot better if the Kings were actually a good team."

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I find it so strange how everyone has turned on him and seemingly love it when he's playing poorly.
they are getting their licks in after how the sens fans behaved. plus it's the sharks, there's a reason you never see many sharks fans posting on the main board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad