GDT: EQF Game 1: CBJ @ TBL - 11 Aug, 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Had to watch last couple of overtimes on my phone in the gym.

Of course it was very disappointing to lose after giving so much effort but we have to admit the Lightning deserved the win, we could barely make it to their zone in the overtime 2 and later, we simply gassed after playing so much hockey recently.

All the best to the CBJ for trying and playing hard

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Bolts fan here coming in peace.

You guys rock for real. Ok that it's not the end of the series, so it's not time to shake our hands, but I want to say also congrats to you because your team played an amazing game.
Unfortunately only one team could win, but, in this case, both of the teams deserve the W.
See you in game 2.
Good night!

Reactions: Viqsi

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Two unlucky goals (and the GWG was an unlucky goal but also a Korpisofty, but we’ll excuse that one) and one Korpisofty.

We scored two lucky ones ourselves. Them the breaks. We got outplayed pretty bad, but oh well.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
That should never been goal. Most clearly 2min for Hedman for knocking Cam down in a breakway. Refs what the f***
Brian Burke said it was a penalty and maybe a penalty shot. Some other guy said usually refs would even it up if a team was short handed and he blew the whistle but realized he didn't have his arm up. Cassie Campbell felt it wasn't a penalty and if Kukan's penalty wasn't a obvious delay of game, maybe they would have called it.

Reactions: Forepar

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Hedman cleanly dismantling Cam's breakaway put the death mark on us. Oh well.

I can't see the penalty there, sorry. He reached around with the stick and poked the puck away. Didn't seem like his stick made contact with Cam's skates, neither he hauled Cam down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad