EPL - Matchweek 9 (we're back baby!)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I have never agreeed with savant so hard. It’s terrible probably the only thing bad about Chicago
Chicago definitely impressed me when I went. I’ve only been once and that was February 2020 right before Covid got really bad and it was during a snowstorm. Would definitely go back. I do not like the Midwest at all but Chicago definitely a cool city. Except the pizza

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Chicago pizza is trash. Sorry not sorry.

Chicago Hot Dogs and Chicago Italian Beef I will standup for (although while I like Ilatian beef I hate eating it too messy) but the pizza is garbage.

Chicago’s “signature” deep dish style isn’t one I get exctied about, but Labriola was pretty amazing. Not all Chicago pizza places are the same.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Ref could at least fake being consistent by calling one of those on spurs for once...

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Not giving Odegard a yellow for dragging back Son is a complete joke.

The reason why players commit so many tactical fouls is because refs let them get away with it.

Think that should have been a foul on Romero though. Winning the ball was fair, but the sweep with the leg after it should have been called.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Not giving Odegard a yellow for dragging back Son is a complete joke.

The reason why players commit so many tactical fouls is because refs let them get away with it.
but.. but.. otherwise Mou and Sir Red Nose wouldn't have won half of what they have

they couldn't have allowed that now could they

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Didn't score, but what a run by Jesus.

Tottenham is really tough to beat when they're allowed to go through the back of Arsenal players consistently and Arsenal isn't allowed to do the same

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Didn't score, but what a run by Jesus.

Tottenham is really tough to beat when they're allowed to go through the back of Arsenal players consistently and Arsenal isn't allowed to do the same
We're not even allowed to dispossess Harry Kane without a foul being called this half

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Honestly solid 45 outside of one stupid hiccup in the box. Still think we come away with the 3 points today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad