EPL - Matchweek 9 (we're back baby!)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I think their confusion stems from the fact that In Canada there's laws about what times places serving alcohol are allowed to be open, I don't think they can open before like 10am

As weird as North American prohibition-era alcohol laws can be, in Europe you wouldn't want to be wandering into a supporters' pub on match day with the main rival's scarf, so it's a trade-off :D

You need to be 21 to get in when they open at 6am. When they have regular hours, it's just a "regular" pub.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
You need to be 21 to get in when they open at 6am. When they have regular hours, it's just a "regular" pub.

There's a certain extra level of bizarreness to that :laugh: Can't have kids in here that early in the morning! Though clearly it's more of "if we're going to be opening for you this early, you better be drinkin the hard stuff"

Imagine being absolute shit for two matches and still picking up an injury. Might be a loss for Spurs though. Now they won't have any real impactplayer on the bench.

.. or imagine being shit because you were actually injured?

either way, i'm just as happy if he misses the match

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
A lot of times, the police WANT the derbies that early for somewhat obvious reasons.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Arsenal/Spurs and City/United !
I am so ready....

*Hopefully it's better than the last city/united derby... City just played with their food that entire match.

Anything on Ronaldos face after he got his nose smashed up?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Arsenal/Spurs and City/United !
I am so ready....

*Hopefully it's better than the last city/united derby... City just played with their food that entire match.

Anything on Ronaldos face after he got his nose smashed up?
He played in Portugal’s next game so he’ll be ready to watch the derby by the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: maclean and LOGiK

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I know my fellow Gunner fans will disagree but I would be happy with just a point. Spurs are better on paper and probably destined for a top four finish. Getting even a point against them will help us stay in the top four.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I know my fellow Gunner fans will disagree but I would be happy with just a point. Spurs are better on paper and probably destined for a top four finish. Getting even a point against them will help us stay in the top four.

I take your point but we're also at home. We can split the points at the away NLD :D

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
if you fast forwarded me to Saturday afternoon and Spurs got 1 point I would be content. Not happy but content

Reactions: Rob and Jack Straw

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I disagree with Spurs being better on paper but I am always content with a point against a big 6 side. That said, I will be a little disappointed to not get 3 at home.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Can't believe some of you fear Spurs. Arsenal at their worst has still been able to beat Spurs. Don't talk about them as if they're Liverpool or City.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We are at home and top of the table, got to take it to them.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Hoping the underperforming Saka who still has more points than Son, Kulusevski and Richarlison are on fire tomorrow.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If you’re downtown and a pizza fan I would highly recommend Labriola based on my Goldbelly experience.
Chicago pizza is trash. Sorry not sorry.

Chicago Hot Dogs and Chicago Italian Beef I will standup for (although while I like Ilatian beef I hate eating it too messy) but the pizza is garbage.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Chicago pizza is trash. Sorry not sorry.

Chicago Hot Dogs and Chicago Italian Beef I will standup for (although while I like Ilatian beef I hate eating it too messy) but the pizza is garbage.
I have never agreeed with savant so hard. It’s terrible probably the only thing bad about Chicago

Reactions: luiginb and Savant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad