GWT: EPL - Matchweek 33

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Why is this turning a basketball discussion bring that to to the basketball forum

no-no-no-sports.gif

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Another match-week re-affirming my belief that Palmer should start at RMF over Saka for England cos Palmer's been better this season, can actually help contribute and create chances against a low-block, and doesn't get shut out against good LBs.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm not sure we il be int he playoffs next season tbh

There's plenty of work to do around him, but with another offseason on Wemby, he'll drag you to the play-in on his own.

Just the ones cool enough to make the trip to Barcelona, we bonded over our shared love for hockey and punk rock.

Those aren't the majority :laugh: Most of them are almost as bad as us Knicks fans...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I haven't watched any of the games, but I saw the results and the first thing that came to my mind was, "this is how Man City keeps on winning titles."

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Is it good for my mental health to watch chelsea play today

This line-up looks like it will leak goals. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets sent off too. Hopefully it's rather a rollercoaster match than one that is already clearly decided in the first half.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Palmer does it again, successful enough give and go with Jackson.

Lol. then Palmer prevents another Chelsea goal being alone on the Everton goalline.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Too bad Palmer's great season is wasted in otherwise disappointing season for the club. Hopefully he maintains this level to have more Lampard like career with Chelsea, there's bound to be some successful seasons along the way.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don't have him top 10 yet. I don't have him ahead of Doncic, Jokic, SGA, Embiid, Giannis, KD, Brunson, Kawhi, Tatum, Booker, Steph, Ant, LBJ, Haliburton, AD, or Steph based on performance this year.

On pure potential, he's obviously up there

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad