GWT: EPL - Matchweek 33

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I think they'll probably sleep snug with their recent titles and UCLs. I have yet to see a Bayern fan have any reaction to this season other than "man that was an insane run we had"
Yeah, a lot of Bayern fans I've read seem to feel like it was due and time to start over again.
Yeah, I get that their fans might not be too hard pressed about losing the title for the first time in 12 years. Still seems dumb to use the team that you lost to as a joke against us. If anything, I'm happy Xhaka won the title over perennial loser Harry Kane.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Is this where I gloat about Bayern losing the title on the same day City moves back into first in the EPL to all of the dicks that have trolled the BuLi thread in recent years? :naughty:

And the Knicks clinch the 2nd seed. Man, this has been a good day :D
No, we'll only allow you to gloat if City wins 12 in a row. Don't come back until 2032.

And the Knicks will lose in the 2nd round again. Sorry.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
No, we'll only allow you to gloat if City wins 12 in a row. Don't come back until 2032.

And the Knicks will lose in the 2nd round again. Sorry.

Ah, so you just like being wrong about everything. That explains how you became an arsenal fan :-p

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Ah, so you just like being wrong about everything. That explains how you became an arsenal fan :-p
Yeah, I might be wrong. It could actually be the first round if they gotta play the Sixers. ;)

Jalen Brunson is nice though.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah, I might be wrong. It could actually be the first round if they gotta play the Sixers. ;)

Jalen Brunson is nice though.

Please this team bodies the 6ers. Only fear until we face Boston is Miami injuring Brunson the way they have Randle the past two years...

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Just make sure we don't have to face the Heat, and I'm happy to call it a day :laugh:

Should be a fun series if it happens.
If the Sixers are healthy they could make a deep run. But whether or not they are healthy is a different question.

PS: I actually do like the Villanova Knicks :laugh:

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If the Sixers are healthy they could make a deep run. But whether or not they are healthy is a different question.

PS: I actually do like the Villanova Knicks :laugh:

Dude I feel that's this whole conference. You guys have been rolling since getting Joel back, but he's not going to be 100%. We've been rolling since getting OG back, but Julius is done for the season. Milwaukee's coming in but who knows if Giannis will even play. Orlando got wrecked by injuries earlier in the year. Haliburton's been playing on one leg for half the season. And Jimmy's barely played. Even Atlanta's season got derailed when Jalen Johnson got hurt and the Bulls have been without Lavine for half the season.

If Silver could just turn injuries off, this postseason would be insane.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Dude I feel that's this whole conference. You guys have been rolling since getting Joel back, but he's not going to be 100%. We've been rolling since getting OG back, but Julius is done for the season. Milwaukee's coming in but who knows if Giannis will even play. Orlando got wrecked by injuries earlier in the year. Haliburton's been playing on one leg for half the season. And Jimmy's barely played. Even Atlanta's season got derailed when Jalen Johnson got hurt and the Bulls have been without Lavine for half the season.

If Silver could just turn injuries off, this postseason would be insane.
When the #2 seed finishes 4 games ahead of the #8 seed all bets are off. And we know the Celtics are fully capable of failing to live up to expectations.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm ready for Miami to bounce the Celtics in the opening round just for maximum insanity.

You've got RJ & IQ now, they'll teach Scottie how to win :yo:
We still have Chris Boucher from the 2019 championship win.... dw he will teach your old Knicks how it's done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad