GWT: EPL - Matchweek 13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Catching up here. Unfortunate that we gave up a late one, but a draw was probably a fair result overall so I can't complain there.

That was a blatant penalty on McTominay. He had his arms wrapped around Broja's waste and got on the ball because of it, you have to call those.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Chelsea, City, and Newcastle are probably the only ones who can afford his wages and they'd be absolutely insane to take him.
You know, I could still see Chelsea going for it. Not saying it’ll happen, but Boehly might not be able to resist himself

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I don't think Broja would have eight goals and two assists if he played for Brentford, like Toney has this season.

Maybe or maybe not, but he is also 5 years younger. Broja doesn't need to be involved in taking set pieces like Toney does. Broja is quite able to score 15 goals or more for Chelsea, if they build the team properly around him. It's a team game after all.

If Chelsea get rid of some dead weight, and build a properly functioning team, Broja will shine. James and Chilwell are great for him, and so is Mount. Too bad Havertz doesn't seem like a solution, but get someone who can score a lot from an attacking midfield / false nine spot, and it will be great. A player of Wirtz type.

To form a similiar pair like Drogba and Lampard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad