GWT: EPL - Matchweek 13

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
frustrating game.. #conteout for me at this point i can't stand watching his style of play nuno jose and now him ugh.. get in a attacking style manager please and buy some good m idfielders who can put the ball forward. son and kane only got probs this season and 2 more at highest lvl at best so just wasting there time at this point.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
frustrating game.. #conteout for me at this point i can't stand watching his style of play nuno jose and now him ugh.. get in a attacking style manager please and buy some good m idfielders who can put the ball forward. son and kane only got probs this season and 2 more at highest lvl at best so just wasting there time at this point.
5 points out of 1st and in rd place but Conte out looool

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Leon Bailey with his best match for Villa? He finally looked like the player we saw at his best in Leverkusen.
he finally got played in his favored/natural position on the wing and looked a million miles better than any point under Stevie

Say Hey Kid

They met at the crossroads.
Dec 10, 2007
ATL

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I get that the hand was across the body, but that's a handball to me. The ball reacts completely differently if it doesn't hit the arm.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I get that the hand was across the body, but that's a handball to me. The ball reacts completely differently if it doesn't hit the arm.
Handballs basically aren't a thing anymore with this new emphasis on "natural position."

Anything can be construed as a natural position.

I hate it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Why doesn't the premier league have a VAR room in London like the NHL has their situation room in Toronto? Instead of having 1 VAR ref per game you get several in a room and then they have to collectively make a decision. Obviously time might be an issue as the NHL had a stopped clock but you wouldn't have bad decisions like this consistently.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Apparently, by the letter of the law on “accidental” handballs they ruled this correctly. But like Robbie Earle said, any rule that allows a goal like that to stand is a bad rule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad