GWT: EPL - Matchweek 12

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Trent at RB is disaster waiting to happen... man get your head right...
You know I didn’t have much of a problem with him today. But he’s be better RM and Gomez RB when the center backs are healthy again

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
it would be a shame for that match to end with a penalty in the 95th

draw was fair

but is that not a clear handball?

Reactions: Blender

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Romero deserved one in the first half for sure.

One of the Spurs straight ruby tackled a United player on a break near the start of the second as well, but because the ball was on the other side of the pitch the ref played advantage and then totally forgot about it.

I despite when refs let an obvious tactical foul go unpunished because it happened away from play or because a slight advantage still happened for the fouled team.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
One of the Spurs straight ruby tackled a United player on a break near the start of the second as well, but because the ball was on the other side of the pitch the ref played advantage and then totally forgot about it.

I despite when refs let an obvious tactical foul go unpunished because it happened away from play or because a slight advantage still happened for the fouled team.
Ruby Card fouls

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
No argument there but if the clubs switched keepers West Ham would have three points we’d have none.
I’m not sure about that at all. It was a poor penalty and like I said I think you have to credit the block more than anything on that Soucek chance. And obviously Fabianski had no chance on that Darwin header.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’m not sure about that at all. It was a poor penalty and like I said I think you have to credit the block more than anything on that Soucek chance. And obviously Fabianski had no chance on that Darwin header.
Fabianski was also talking to the goalposts today. He was pretty good but man he had some luck today too

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Fabianski was also talking to the goalposts today. He was pretty good but man he had some luck today too
One post and a deflected clearance, sure. Mind you, these are also chances Alisson isn’t getting near. Fabianski played well today, no issues.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I always love when results oriented football (I should say even though I have all these players I don't think we can win playing attacking football) goes badly and players look wound up by it.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Have no issues if Conte stays at Spurs for a while. This mentality will give them absolute zero. United with 28 (!) attempts.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad