GWT: EPL - Matchweek 12

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Thought this was a very good matchup for him. Glad he started. He’s so raw but the talent is obviously there.

Yea he's giving them fits now. Even though he's raw he's pretty much been exactly what I thought we were getting. The tunnel vision thing when he has the ball on his left foot was also something to be expected.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
West Ham trying to square dance with Carvalho with all those arm hooks. Golly.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's still very early but the team looks far less exhausted than a month ago. That little mini break seems to have been very beneficial and well timed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yea he's giving them fits now. Even though he's raw he's pretty much been exactly what I thought we were getting. The tunnel vision thing when he has the ball on his left foot was also something to be expected.
He’s Been playing very wide left since the goal. Should had a second. Dear lord. Rattled the post. Hit the bejeezus out of it

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Broja is similar to RLC I think in that he has all the tools to be a great player, it's just putting it together as he develops.
They have a lot of confidence in him because they are pinging balls at him with a very high frequency. Very direct.

Reactions: Blender

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Too bad Broja didn't see Mout who was totally free in front of goal. And then Havertz couldn't react quickly enough to the hard low pass which eventually came from Broja. Just needed a touch to quide it into goal.

Before that Chelsea was probably more under threat by Brentford than providing any good attack themselves.. Loftus-Creek has been wasted and not suited to RWB role. Left flank has worked a bit better.

Reactions: Blender and Peen

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Stonewall penalty.
No argument here. Stupid play. West Ham haven’t done anything all day and to give them a freebie like that. Another end of half brain fart from a team that always seems to have a mistake in them.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Exactly the reason I'd rather him play RB is because he isn't making challenges in the box lol. Clear pen.

Ali, world class. Take a bow

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
West Ham certainly don’t deserve a goal for their first half performance. But that’s great work from the keeper. He’s been in unreal form this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad