GWT: EPL - Matchweek 12

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Because of the congested schedule Klopp made subs I’d never have wanted to make and now we’re in trouble. Sucks.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Spurs player took a shot in the face, ref blows whistle immediately. United player takes a shot in the face, play on. Seems right...
He's been atrocious with head injury stuff so far.

He saw Shaw take one and specifically told the trainers to stay off the pitch. Same thing for the first 45 seconds of Dier being down.

Then that one where he sees Dalot take it to the head and drop, brings his whistle to his mouth, and then decides to wait because Spurs had the ball.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC have looked a lot worse since Darwin came off. Methinks they should have hooked Firmino instead. Think they would have had another by now.

Have lost a ton of game control without Thiago too.

Even so WHU very lucky to have not given up another

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
LFC have looked a lot worse since Darwin came off. Methinks they should have hooked Firmino instead. Think they would have had another by now.
I’m sure he had the weekend in mind and the subs were all decided by information he has from sports science. But man this sucks. We’re missing so much depth.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’m sure he had the weekend in mind and the subs were all decided by information he has from sports science. But man this sucks. We’re missing so much depth.
Maybe? But Bobby must have played a lot more minutes than Darwin this season.

More garbage transition defense from Liverpool off a dead ball play

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Anyway, first half was pure Conteball.

Imagine watching this and saying someone is salty because they called Conteball boring.

Works at home against the small teams but away against big 6 they are being smashed with that tactic.

And now they are forced to do something offensively. Should be good for the game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Complete shambles of a three points. After Nunez came off that was bad. Need him to not get hurt but with our luck lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad