GDT: Enough family stuff, it's hockey time | Wings @ Preds | 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
especially on mrazek. that's where all his softies go in. deny it all you want.

He is not a butterfly goalie his arms aren't on his pads all the time. Its one of the best spots to go if you can pick it. Love to see how "quick" you are reacting to a 85-95mph wrister hitting the back of the net in under 1/2 a sec.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Sheahan has for the most part been playing very good the last 15-20 games. Hope the points start coming for him too, he's looking more confident now.

These refs though. Obvious hook on Sheahan missed, now another dive called.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Z ate too much christmas ham. He has looked straight up awful tonight.

Been bad for a while. He's my favorite Wing of all time but he's completely washed up at this point. Have no idea how he is leading the team in scoring...certainly doesn't match the eye test.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
He is steady as hell but all the point ***** fans love to talk **** about him.

I was more pointing how many are we going to ask him to defend by the time the game is over. Maybe not giving them up to begin with is a better course of action.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Been bad for a while. He's my favorite Wing of all time but he's completely washed up at this point. Have no idea how he is leading the team in scoring...certainly doesn't match the eye test.

A lot of teams would love to have a completely washed up 60+ point player.

His goal scoring is down, likely because he lost a step, but he's still a great playmaker and sound defensively.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I was more pointing how many are we going to ask him to defend by the time the game is over. Maybe not giving them up to begin with is a better course of action.

The problem is more lack of familiarity with his partner atm in addition to him playing his off side.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
If our leading point scorer for the past two years, who is 35, is washed up then what does that say about the rest of our team?

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
A lot of teams would love to have a completely washed up 60+ point player.

His goal scoring is down, likely because he lost a step, but he's still a great playmaker and sound defensively.

Great playmaker and can control the puck. Don't think he's anything better than average defensively at this point though. His speed is such a detriment in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad