GDT: Enough family stuff, it's hockey time | Wings @ Preds | 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Thought*

They will either rise to the occasion or fall out of playoff contention in the next 10 games. With 9 of 10 on the road this is the stretch that will define their season.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
So glad we got USA/CAN and Wings hockey today.

Can we please play Nosek and XO?

Sit Joker and Kindl.

*Nevermind. XO got sent down..

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm stuck in Canada. Will try to stream the game on my phone. I'm leeching off of someone's wifi here. When I connect to this guest wifi it redirects to a website where I have to enter a password, but I bypass it using a VPN haha

Lgrw

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
We owe you all a loss today thanks to a few weeks ago. It's only fair and all. Btw, I was up at the Joe for that game and was treated respectfully and that was nice. Thanks to anyone that may have spoken with me at the game or ice skating downtown. I'm actually doing the unthinkable tonight and bringing a Wings fan to the game with me so he can see Larkin. I hope for a good game.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Did he hurt himself opening Christmas presents?

Holland said upper body. Probably happened when he went into the boards last game, looked like a shoulder.

He did come back to that game, so hopefully it's minor...just a bit of bruising/pain that showed up the next day.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Hopefully this forces Blashill to mix up the lines and try some new things. Not a fan of how the lines have been lately.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Hopefully this forces Blashill to mix up the lines and try some new things. Not a fan of how the lines have been lately.

im sure we'll just get nyquist on the 1st line. andersson takes his spot on the 3rd, and nosek comes in on the 4th.

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
I really cant imagine the Larkin thing is serious. Hes been getting roughed up quite a bit, add this to the Xmas and it gets him a little more time to heal up.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
I'm in Michigan visiting family so I get to watch this one without a stream for once! Sucks to hear about Larkin. Preds are looking pretty good right now. We really need this win. As posted above, this up coming road trip is really important. I'm kinda nervous...

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Not a huge fan of Blashills line combos this season. Especially his defense pairings. Can we please get a coach who will put players who can score with Datsyuk for once? Here are the defense pairings I'd like to see while Ericsson is out. Just say NO to Kindl.

Dekeyser-Green

Kronwall-Marchenko

Oulette-Smith

Edit* forgot that Xavier was sent down already

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Not a huge fan of Blashills line combos this season. Especially his defense pairings. Can we please get a coach who will put players who can score with Datsyuk for once? Here are the defense pairings I'd like to see while Ericsson is out. Just say NO to Kindl.

Dekeyser-Green

Kronwall-Marchenko

Oulette-Smith

Edit* forgot that Xavier was sent down already

Cant see putting the 2 slowest defenders together on one pairing as being a good thing.

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Cant see putting the 2 slowest defenders together on one pairing as being a good thing.

I've never really considered kronwall to be slow.
Lidstrom wasn't the fastest skater and neither were any of his partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad