GWT: English Premier League - Round 37 - 5/7 & 5/8

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Anyone pulling that crap is a jackass.

What a bunch of clowns. Should be docked points.

:laugh:

West Ham owner blaming United, saying they should have arrived 4 hours before the game. Classy....

That doesn't sound like blaming them for getting their bus smashed. That sounds like saying they should have gotten there more than 30 minutes before the match.

They had to delay the start against Tottenham too because they were late, says nothing about drunk neanderthals attacking their bus.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That doesn't sound like blaming them for getting their bus smashed. That sounds like saying they should have gotten there more than 30 minutes before the match.

They were on track to get there at a normal time, maybe a tiny bit late, until the bus was delayed by idiots near the stadium.

Either way, saying they should get there 4 hours before kickoff is laughable, no team does that.

Edit: He also said "I think the police have been kind to them."

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They were on track to get there at a normal time, maybe a tiny bit late, until the bus was delayed by idiots near the stadium.

Either way, saying they should get there 4 hours before kickoff is laughable, no team does that.

Edit: He also said "I think the police have been kind to them."

Again, in reference to the kickoff time.

It's pretty obvious common sense dictates you get to this match in particular, earlier than you would otherwise. This an all day event around the Boleyn. People are everywhere. I don't think it's ridiculous to suggest United didn't think their schedule through.

And again, there's no excuse for the idiocy these supporters have engaged in (though that Liverpool video above says it's hardly isolated). These idiots are definitely hammered (excuse the pun), but I hope they get caught and handed lifetime bans.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I assume you mean nothing should happen to West Ham in terms of points, and not that nothing should happen to the idiots chucking bottles?

Not sure a club should punish somebody for doing something when they're not in the stadium. They could be cited for vandalism though.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
1-0 lead after 45 min., chances for 2/3 more goals, hope this won't haunt the Irons in the second half..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad