GWT: English Premier League - Round 37 - 5/7 & 5/8

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Everton are dreadful, they are lucky Lukaku elevated his play from a year ago. They would have been relegated if not.

Sunderland somehow does it again. You could see Newcastle getting relegated coming from their dreadful 2nd half two seasons ago. I dont think we see Villa for a while.

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
Everton are dreadful, they are lucky Lukaku elevated his play from a year ago. They would have been relegated if not.

Sunderland somehow does it again. You could see Newcastle getting relegated coming from their dreadful 2nd half two seasons ago. I dont think we see Villa for a while.

We deserved it this season. We've been decent in the second half of the season and I think better than a good number of teams above as well. Had luck gone our way earlier, we'd have been out of there a while back. Basis of a half decent team this time.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
We deserved it this season. We've been decent in the second half of the season and I think better than a good number of teams above as well. Had luck gone our way earlier, we'd have been out of there a while back. Basis of a half decent team this time.

I just looked it up, they are 6-8-4 (26 points) in 2016. Much better than I expected, not like two years ago with that miracle they had. Everton for example are 4-6-8 in the same time period (18 points) :laugh::laugh:. Villa has 9 points.

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
I just looked it up, they are 6-8-4 (26 points) in 2016. Much better than I expected, not like two years ago with that miracle they had. Everton for example are 4-6-8 in the same time period (18 points) :laugh::laugh:. Villa has 9 points.

We should have had a fair few wins on top of that. Dominated WBA, were only denied a win against Southampton by an injury time wonder goal from a centre back, should have put Newcastle away and had at least an hour on top. There's others too.

I still have a few issues with Allardyce but he certainly knows how to build a squad and team spirit. I certainly think if we can get in another good striker, maybe a midfielder who carries a goal threat and just add a bit of depth we can push ourselves ahead of the likes of Swansea, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace etc. The core and spine of this team is very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->