Prospect Info: Eeli Tolvanen

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Currently, Eeli is 5th on the Ads in goal scoring...4 points behind #1. Kid is on a rocket like trajectory.

Also, if the Preds lose one more wing it's going to be interesting. Smith is up, Jarnkrok is at wing. You have Salomaki and Gaudreau up, who's left? Grimaldi....and?

Last edited:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Currently, Eeli is 5th on the Ads in goal scoring...4 points behind #1. Kid is on a rocket like trajectory.

Also, if the Preds lose one more wing it's going to be interesting. Smith is up, Jarnkrok is at wing. You have Salomaki and Gaudreau up, who's left? Grimaldi....and?

We got Watson back plus Rinaldo who I think is healthy now. We've got 14 forwards on the roster now. We'd have to lose 2 forwards for us to call someone else up.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
We got Watson back plus Rinaldo who I think is healthy now. We've got 14 forwards on the roster now. We'd have to lose 2 forwards for us to call someone else up.

I think with Watson back we don’t see anymore of Rinaldo in Nashville. Not a big fan of gaudreau either. Also with arvy out I think tolvanen has the best chance to come up sooner than later given his AHL play as of late as well. Without arvy in the top six, our top six is not very strong. Tolvanen could be more of help for the offense.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
So, has he played left or right wing with Ads?
I am not sure myself. But I found it odd tonight that the admirals went to a shootout and tolvanen did not get any chance to shoot in the shootout..

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I want to see Eeli play a few games in the NHL this season, just to see where he is in terms of development and also to see if we can trade him. Tolvanen would be a good piece to get Stone..

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Do we really have to go through this every single time someone gets hurt? He'll get called up when they feels he's ready.

If you read the last page of messages, he seems to be doing a little better in the AHL and people were saying he is worth a call up maybe. I just thought with him scoring a little more lately for the Ads, then why not let him have a couple games or so with the Preds with 2 of our top 6 out of the lineup.
A little NHL experience is never a bad thing.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Do we really have to go through this every single time someone gets hurt? He'll get called up when they feels he's ready.
same people that will be putting him in trade proposals when he doesn't set the league on fire. If Forsberg could spend a whole year seasoning in the AHL, Eeli can too, if he's not ready.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
If you read the last page of messages, he seems to be doing a little better in the AHL and people were saying he is worth a call up maybe. I just thought with him scoring a little more lately for the Ads, then why not let him have a couple games or so with the Preds with 2 of our top 6 out of the lineup.
A little NHL experience is never a bad thing.
Usually I agree but he needs to figure out that speed of the game first before he’s brought up here

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Worth a shot. Our offense has been jackshit the last couple of games. I'm sure he at least won't make it worse.

Also a nice reward for him for not bolting to KHL like Vesalainen did with the Jets.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Worth a shot. Our offense has been jack**** the last couple of games. I'm sure he at least won't make it worse.

Also a nice reward for him for not bolting to KHL like Vesalainen did with the Jets.

The Milwaukee offense scored their lone goal against Texas with 4 minutes remaining last night. It was hard to watch! They definitely could have used Eeli's speed and hockey sense.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
goosebumps.jpg

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad