Prospect Info: Eeli Tolvanen

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
If I was the team goon, I'd be telling the coach to get someone off the ice, I'd hope over, then I'm implanting my metacarpals into that guy's frontal lobe.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Cates is an American.

Maybe he will be stripped of his citizenship? We really don't need that kind of garbage in hockey.

If the Badgers play UMD, I will have to watch, but his stats say 6 PIMs in 16 games this season.

Last edited:

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Finland beats Canada in the quarter finals and moves on to face Switzerland.

Tolvanen with an assist with 46 seconds left in regulation to send the game into overtime.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Finland beats Canada in the quarter finals and moves on to face Switzerland.

Tolvanen with an assist with 46 seconds left in regulation to send the game into overtime.

One of the most insanely crazy series of bounces I have ever seen. 99999 out of 100000 that doesn’t result in a goal. The puck bounces off of the net right back to his stick he tried to center it and it hits the back of a skate and bounces right into the only hole the goalie didn’t have covered off him into the top corner. Seeing the other angle makes it look more unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Weber

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
do feel bad for DiPietro though.

played out of his mind that game and gave them a chance to win, and then lets in a fluky goal like that less than a minute to go.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Hope he has a decent semi-finals/finals. Not really encouraged this was much of a benefit for him from either a "dominating to rebuild confidence" or "increasing his trade value" perspective.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
He's played pretty good most of the time, but I'm afraid "pretty good" is not quite good enough when you're one of the older guys in there. He's gotta start showing on the stat sheet more than he has so far.
I was expecting him to finish the tournament at least in the top 10 in scoring, and he's nowhere near that yet.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I don't put too much stock into this tournament, but considering his whole body of work since leaving the KHL my expectations are lowered by a good amount. I would be happy if he becomes a pretty good goal scorer at the NHL level.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
do feel bad for DiPietro though.

played out of his mind that game and gave them a chance to win, and then lets in a fluky goal like that less than a minute to go.
looked similar to hornqvist GWG game 6 SCF on rinne to win the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00