Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 6/5 7:25 - THE BEAR hopes this is last ever game in Uniondale - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Let's take a strangle hold on the series - play hard for a full 60, injuries or not they should win. Win in regulation please!!!!

My daughter and I walking a trail this morning, she can't take me anywhere....lol Game days always require Bruins attire! Go Bruins!!View attachment 443566
Great picture !

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
this is a issue I have with Cassidy though, he doesn’t make that one elite coaching move that would put him above others, plays it too safe, until there’s only one game left to win and we don’t

Needs to look at the writing on the wall and recognize at least one of Ritchie, Debrusk, Wagner should take a seat

But, maybe those guys will have a big game tonight? One can hope.

For WHO ?????. It is not like we have any elite players that are no being dressed. Kuhlman is an elite AHL player not NHL. Fredreic is simply not ready to replace any one in the line up. Like has been said many times by management . When a player proves he is ready to take a full time role in the starting line up a place in the line up will be found

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
this is a issue I have with Cassidy though, he doesn’t make that one elite coaching move that would put him above others, plays it too safe, until there’s only one game left to win and we don’t

Needs to look at the writing on the wall and recognize at least one of Ritchie, Debrusk, Wagner should take a seat

If he doesn't want to get "reckless" he doesn't even have to sit one of them, just readjust the lines to get DeBrusk on the left side with Coyle and Lazar and I think Ritchie-Kuraly-Wagner could work on the 4th. Maybe that line will inspire him to hit more.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
For WHO ?????. It is not like we have any elite players that are no being dressed. Kuhlman is an elite AHL player not NHL. Fredreic is simply not ready to replace any one in the line up. Like has been said many times by management . When a player proves he is ready to take a full time role in the starting line up a place in the line up will be found
while I don`t ever expect a Khulman to get in the lineup and ignite the team, what he can and does do is force opponents to make plays quicker because of his speed and very good stick. Look at the lone game he played in, made a strong play in the neutral zone, got the puck, dished to Coyle I think it was and wound up in back of the net. Problem with Ritchie is complete lack of speed. If it`s a battle along the wall and/or in front of the net, he`s fine but when he`s on the ice, you can`t dump the puck into the corner he`d be forechecking on because he`ll rarely be the first on the puck or be able to put the heat on a d-man whose gone back to retreat the puck and that`s an issue

Khulman won`t bowl anyone over but he can bring the element of speed Ritchie doesn`t and isn`t capable of doing

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

Yeah I get what you're saying, at the end of the day I'd like a shakeup in that bottom 6, but if they win today you nor I will really care in the end.

Reactions: Gordoff

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
while I don`t ever expect a Khulman to get in the lineup and ignite the team, what he can and does do is force opponents to make plays quicker because of his speed and very good stick. Look at the lone game he played in, made a strong play in the neutral zone, got the puck, dished to Coyle I think it was and wound up in back of the net. Problem with Ritchie is complete lack of speed. If it`s a battle along the wall and/or in front of the net, he`s fine but when he`s on the ice, you can`t dump the puck into the corner he`d be forechecking on because he`ll rarely be the first on the puck or be able to put the heat on a d-man whose gone back to retreat the puck and that`s an issue

Khulman won`t bowl anyone over but he can bring the element of speed Ritchie doesn`t and isn`t capable of doing
Sorry, but a post like this just shows extreme bias. The play you were talking about, Ritchie made a beautiful through the seem pass to Coyle. He then, of course, scored one of the best goals he has ever scored as a Bruin.

Reactions: TwineTickler

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia

Yes Khulman is faster than Ritchie . He does not bring the physical presence Ritchie brings, or the net front presence or the scoring capability . One is a full time NHLer one is a fill in player or an AHLer. I am confident most people would agree and No NHL GM would trade Ritchie for Khulman

Last edited:
Reactions: OV and Guelph Bruin

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Don’t feel great about the D tonight

hoping for the best

but this will be a tough one to win

McAvoy is gonna have to play 30 mins and where
really gonna need our forwards to help the D out tonight and grind this one out

Agreed. You and everyone including the Isles know this game is pretty much do or die for them. Hoping Rask is stellar but not getting my hopes too high.

GO Bs

Reactions: 13Hockey

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Last playoff game I missed I went to Sight and Sound theatre to see “Jesus” in Lancaster PA. Absolutely amazing. The game was game 3 in the 2019 SCF.....Bruins killed them. Tonight I will be going to see Francisco Alvarez, Ronnie Mauricio and Brett Baty play for the Brooklyn Cyclones down in Lakewood NJ. Baseball is my #3 love after Jesus and family sooooooo good omen I hope. Bruins 4-2

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I hope McAvoy, Gryz and Reilly are ready to play tonight because based on how Bruce's pairs are have shaped up, I think he's gonna ride these guys hard, especially McAvoy. I wouldn't be surprised if they try hard to avoid having Tinordi out there much either Lauzon or Clifton. It's unavoidable but they'll do their best to avoid it by double-shifting McAvoy with Tinordi possibly. Conversely they will try to use Reilly or Gryz whenever they roll out Lauzon or Clifton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00