Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 6/5 7:25 - THE BEAR hopes this is last ever game in Uniondale - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The isles will come out flying and Bruins need to wether the storm. I think the bruins can walk out tomorrow with a win play a full 60 boys get up and don’t take the foot off the pedal

I agree. Although they were supposed to weather the storm last game as well...and we held play squarely for the first 5 mins...

All we heard about was the atmosphere and how it would have an effect...I honestly don’t think the Bruins care...most have been in pressure situations that make this look like a regular season game...

Pasta put it right out there with the kid who was busting on him...what does he do...he gives him a stick.

The Tuuuukkkkas

The Varlieeees

Canary Bruin

May 20, 2021
I'm pretty confident.
Our boys seem to relish playing PO games on the road.
Two key things for me ...
1. We need to be as pumped as they will be. They'll come out physical and desperate to give the Nassau crowd something - even if that's just hit after hit after hit. If we are on cruise control we'll get caught out.
2. Let's get better precision on our shots. It takes us way too may attempts per goal. We shouldn't need OT against this opponent ... regardless of how good their D and goal tending is.

Let's go Bs!!!

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
The Islanders were 20th overall for goals scored during the regular season. That was one less than the Senators. We weren't solidly better at 14th - 168 to 156, but we were better. I haven't seen a lot evidence that Palmieri has made a ton of difference even if he's been honestly engaged in the play. That combined with Lee and Wahlsrtom not in the lineup isn't helping this teams lack of pop. They don't score a lot, even playing a heavy, disruptive game and as long as we continue to neutralize Barzal I don't see how they're going to outscore us.

This combined with the absolute stellar play from Rask isn't going to work for Trotz and I think he knows it. In fact, I think the whole team knows it. He's in their head.

The key then is to get up early and let that pressure lure them into mistakes.

I'm smellin' a big game from Hall if he can start shooting more - he's been skating really well and he's only scored 2 goals in a game once this year on May 10th during the season finale vs. the NYI ironically enough.

Good time for a Hall Hatty. Let's go Taylor - be the difference we all know you can be, dude. Its your time, man.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
Curious to see line up...Hoping to see Carlo however who replaces him? Urtho?

Is Zboril still hurt?

An argument for another day, however, it is a little concerning that the Bruins are this far down the depth chart and Vaakanainen still can’t get in the lineup.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Is Zboril still hurt?

An argument for another day, however, it is a little concerning that the Bruins are this far down the depth chart and Vaakanainen still can’t get in the lineup.
I didn’t know Zboril was hurt ,I thought he was just a healthy scratch

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
I just read in the injury thread that Zboril was hurt but apparently is an option to replace Carlo tonight.

Reactions: sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Preparations are underway

bowl-of-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad