Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 6/5 7:25 - THE BEAR hopes this is last ever game in Uniondale - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Let's take a strangle hold on the series - play hard for a full 60, injuries or not they should win. Win in regulation please!!!!

My daughter and I walking a trail this morning, she can't take me anywhere....lol Game days always require Bruins attire! Go Bruins!!
20210605_093445 (2).jpg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Long day ahead for this boy. This is my nephew Jacob. Up this morning we have baseball and then flag football after (bleh) we love baseball more(along with hockey but he doesn't play) in this family but alas.

We're rooting hard for the Bruins. And his favorite player, Jake DeBrusk. He says "Thumbs up, let's go Bruins".

20210605_102831.jpg

Bruins Bhoy

Feb 7, 2010
Loughborough, England
If Carlo isn't set to go, it has to be Tinordi right? Last thing I want to see is a rusty Zboril against the Isles forecheck. I like the kid and think he has a bright future with more experience under his belt, but at this stage, I think he panics under pressure. Not what is needed when the Isles inevitably roar out of the gate and hit everything with a B on it.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I agree. Although they were supposed to weather the storm last game as well...and we held play squarely for the first 5 mins...

All we heard about was the atmosphere and how it would have an effect...I honestly don’t think the Bruins care...most have been in pressure situations that make this look like a regular season game...

Pasta put it right out there with the kid who was busting on him...what does he do...he gives him a stick.

The Tuuuukkkkas

The Varlieeees

Right, some Bruins have even said that they like the crowds and "atmosphere" no matter home or away. It keeps them in the game.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Just keep playing hard and as a team. I get so mad when we get in close and no shot is taken, I yell at the TV. No Stupid Penalties (Kuraly) just believe that you can win and yes as the title reads: Let's hope this is the Bears last visit to Uniondale.
The over passing is what gets me. SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK ALREADY! We saw in the last game that even fluky shots sometimes find their way in.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Let's take a strangle hold on the series - play hard for a full 60, injuries or not they should win. Win in regulation please!!!!

My daughter and I walking a trail this morning, she can't take me anywhere....lol Game days always require Bruins attire! Go Bruins!!View attachment 443566
Great photo

Looks like one heck of a walking trail - sign me up

Reactions: caz16

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I agree with you, but regardless what the eye test is telling us they've been winning games so I'm not surprised there are no changes.

this is a issue I have with Cassidy though, he doesn’t make that one elite coaching move that would put him above others, plays it too safe, until there’s only one game left to win and we don’t

Needs to look at the writing on the wall and recognize at least one of Ritchie, Debrusk, Wagner should take a seat

But, maybe those guys will have a big game tonight? One can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad