Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 - It Don't Come Easy - BRUINS 3 Tampa Bay 2 F

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Ritchie and Bjork both played under 10 minutes, meaning Coyle is reduced to a 4th line center at even strength with them on his wings.

Even with special teams play, Coyle played less than Kuraly and Nordstrom.

Reactions: Blowfish

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Still hope this series gets Carlo's temperature up more. He is so much more of a force when he isn't playing passive. Steps in the right direction last night for sure.
He was great on the wall and behind the net last night. He rubbed guys right out time and time again.

Reactions: wintersej

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Ritchie and Bjork both played under 10 minutes, meaning Coyle is reduced to a 4th line center at even strength with them on his wings.

Even with special teams play, Coyle played less than Kuraly and Nordstrom.
Some how Cassidy needs to rectify that. Coyle is a play off beast.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Some how Cassidy needs to rectify that. Coyle is a play off beast.
How can he rectify it? There’s no other slot for Ritchie, Bjork or Studnicka to play at without removing a better fit.

I wouldn’t be touching any of those other lines at this point.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Julian Edelman, of the Patriots, wore a customized Bruins jersey with Edelman and number 11 on the back during his post-practice ZOOM interview. Great support for the Bruins from a great Boston athlete.

Thanks Jules

Go Bruins

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I’ll let you know when the series is over.
No time to be complacent.
They have some fringe goons who are going to start targeting our finesse players (in order, Pasta, DK, PB, Marchy and Chahley) in order to remove them from the series.
Killorn, Maroon and Pacqutte likely suspects.

I was tired of the narrative that Tampa Bay were some team to be feared for their physicality before this series started. Paquette is pretty dirty. Maroon will fight Chara I'll give him that but otherwise spends his time running his mouth and not actually playing hockey. I don't care about Killorn, that hit he laid last night on McAvoy might of been the hardest he's ever laid. Anyone whose afraid of the likes of Barclay Goodrow or little Blake Coleman need to give their head a shake.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

has lead Tampa in TOI this postseason

How could this happen? I thought the big bad Tampa Lighting we're suppose to be impervious to pain and it would be them laying the physical beat-down on the Bruins and taking Bruins players out of the series.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Carlo is entering big wimp mode for me. Never seen a Dman get pushed around so much. This guy needs to up his physical play.
During the regular season I thought he was much better. I wonder if he is playing with an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad