Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 - It Don't Come Easy - BRUINS 3 Tampa Bay 2 F

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
This is the issue...any one of Studnicka, Lindholm, and Kuhlman bring much more to the game/team than Ritchie.

BTW I agree, Lindholm or Studnicka should be in the line up over Ritchie.

I'm still trying to understand what exactly Ritchie brings to the team.
None of Lindholm or Studnicka is a physical/fighting threat. Ritchie has that potential, but
is it ever realized ??

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Game 2 gameplan for Tampa is going to be one of trying to injury one of our smaller guys. or go hard on Krejci and Pasta.
The hit by Killorn on Mcavoy wouldve put anyone of our smaller players out for the series. That was brutal and hopefully Killorn pays for it.

Bergy getting it too, including some total disrespect by Goodrow. Don't like that team, they are realtively skilled and deploy the Blues tactics when they get behind.

Reactions: Gordoff

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Would you play Halak b2b (game 2 and 3) .... or throw Vladar into the fire for game 3?

False Start

May 8, 2018
I thought he was fin last night to be honest. Won some puck battles along the wall. Didn’t goof up too man zone exits.

I mean really he’s a 3rd line winger. If the success of the Bruins hinges on his (or any) 3rd or 4th line winger contribution they have bigger issues

What do you mean? Teams with good third line contributors win Stanley Cups.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
None of Lindholm or Studnicka is a physical/fighting threat. Ritchie has that potential, but
is it ever realized ??
When was the last fist fight involving a Bruin and another player in the playoffs?
Maybe Cam Neely?
Stan Jonathan?
Fighting is not a significant part of the game now, especially in the playoffs.
Ritchie is there to hit, hit and hit and put his large body in front of the net.
Problem is you cannot hit what you cannot catch.
I would play Stud or Lindholm over Ritchie.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
or when Hedman was trying to intimidate him.
That was magic. Hedman trying to do the Z stare down from above. To be fair, Hedman mimicked Z pretty well. Just forgot that in order for it to work you have to have demonstrated willingness to be nasty.

Reactions: nORRis8

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I play Halak in game two and see how he is feeling day after.
If there is any doubt or body aches, you play Vladar.

agreed

it won't be easy for Vladar in game 3. But If Halak gets injured in any way due to over loading, that could be disastrous

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Maroon chirping Kuraly

I’m Sean I ask Maroon about that one punch knock down he took from middle weight Michael Haley

and Goodrow got his ass kicked as a Sharks earlier this year at the Garden by Brett Ritchie

Goodrow dirty but lacks fight skillset

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
For real though-

What the hell is up with the back to backs in the playoffs?

It lessens a series by what? One day potentially?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Maroon chirping Kuraly

I’m Sean I ask Maroon about that one punch knock down he took from middle weight Michael Haley

and Goodrow got his ass kicked as a Sharks earlier this year at the Garden by Brett Ritchie

Goodrow dirty but lacks fight skillset

I want to see Ritchie fight Maroon

Cant believe we have to run into this clown again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->