Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
They are afraid. Simple as that.

The amount of mental mistakes this team makes in unbelievable, never seen the bruins play like this. And it’s all because they are afraid. The are afraid to get hit, they are afraid to give the puck over, 0 confidence in themselves or their teammates.
It’s really disappointing.

I hope they can turn it around and win this series but it’s not looking good.
Yup... I really thought we had some good leaders on this team. Guess they just getting old?

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
It’s tough to watch

Not seen to many games where Boston got physically hit like this
I don't mind them getting hit, they can take it & it's part of the game.

What I don't like is Savard getting right in Rask's face, practically on top of him & crosschecking him in the mask after he covers a puck & Krejci & Carlo doing nothing more than shoving him a little. The Jackets right now have zero fear of any retribution after whistles unless Chara is on the ice. The Bruins miss Kevan so bad right now.

Reactions: BMC

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Trying to understand why so many of the posters here hate the Bruins yet follow them? Give it a rest with the scared and Columbus is the big bad wolf. They are not that good, if not for Bob we would going for the sweep tonight.

That was the best period Columbus has played all series and it was help by a gift on what should have been face off.

Reactions: Fopppa and Andrew83

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
They are not afraid..They are just playing a team that is bigger as a whole.It can be done though.How many times did Habs sissy teams beat Bruins tough teams?

That's it and in 2014 after game 7 against the Habs many people in here demanded us to get more speedy as a team. The style that loses always looks bad. There is no difference.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Two refs and two linesman and not one of them was following the puck,it’s kind of an important part of the game.

What's even worse is that they actually have to blow the whistle if they lose sight of the puck.
But there's never a problem with that when there's a scramble in front of the net and the Bruins are about to score.

Reactions: Messrules11

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
**** you NHL. **** you.

That's a period of hockey I should have loved. Nope. I'm pissed. **** this incompetent league.

4 refs and they can’t see a puck go out over the goal. Or they didn’t have the stones after 2 PPs.

Well, we knew a Rooney game would result in this...I hope he get some downgraded at least...

Reactions: Emerz

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Bruins coughing up too many chances in close against Tuukka.

This won't be popular with everyone, but miss Kevan Miller in this series a lot more than they missed him against Toronto. Say want you want about him, but that guy OWNS the 15-20 feet in front of his own net.

Reactions: BMC and BruinDust

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am going to try not giving a shit this period and see what happens.

Reactions: Emerz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad