Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
That was absolutely only a 2 minute penalty on the elbow.
I disagree.

That’s a hit to the head and you can argue the bud of the stick was involved. Very dangerous play

Reactions: TCB

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The league is a ****ing joke as usual but it’s the ****ing playoffs. Can’t fall apart after an unfair goal. Have to be stronger mentally and let it fire you up.

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
They are afraid. Simple as that.

The amount of mental mistakes this team makes in unbelievable, never seen the bruins play like this. And it’s all because they are afraid. The are afraid to get hit, they are afraid to give the puck over, 0 confidence in themselves or their teammates.
It’s really disappointing.

I hope they can turn it around and win this series but it’s not looking good.

Reactions: BMC

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
If I were Neely I would be on the phone with Toronto right now giving them absolute hell. No excuse for this kind of clown shot reffing that seems to burn the Bs quite a bit. Also, after the hit to Backes head Cassidy needed to be getting in the refs' ears going ape **** for a 5 min penalty. Instead he was calmly putting a new piece of gum in his mouth for maximum flavor. **** him and his lack of standing up for his players. Have to try to tilt something Bruce when your team is taking a mop handle straight up the ass.
Cassidy zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz
Snoozing back there

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I honestly can't remember ever being as angry at refereeing as I am after that period. There are a lot of times where you just chalk things up to incompetence, but when a obvious error leads to a goal and you can't review it, that's where you lose me. Why can't common sense just prevail? That's where your sport becomes a joke.

Also, not to be forgotten, a hit to the head that leads to an injury is almost always a major penalty. I'd like an explanation for why it wasn't in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad